Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Product Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackywh

Credits
I am curently working on an affiliate program, including promoting cosmetics where ever I can. Any ideas about how to get this onto a high level? I am curently 19 and I study in University, so I need these extra money for my rent! Any advices and ideas are welcome!

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never really been interested in affiliate marketing so I can't give you any advice in that area. Dropshipping, however, is something I've been doing and it's something I could recommend if you want to earn some extra money. I guess it's pretty similar to affiliate marketing, but instead of only referring people to a company, you're responsible for the whole sales process which gives you more control and allows you to take bigger cuts.

Another idea is freelancing on sites such as Fiverr, Freelancer, or Upwork. You could also rent out a room in your residence on Airbnb if you don't mind having a roommate.

I think the better place to market the beauty and the other similar products is through facebook. The reason being there is a lot of activity on facebook, pinterest and instagram. Avoid twitter. It is mostly political place where people don't buy anything. So you may have more luck on facebook and instagram than on twitter.

You need to do more in promoting your link, maybe join forums, more social apps and WhatsApp group where you can share your link thereby increasing your traffic

If you have a blog that is related to that niche, then that is even better. Facebook and Instagram are also awesome platforms to reach the necessary audience.

The best thing is to develop a niche blog related to the product you are promoting online. Write a review about a product, it's importance and benefits to users, you then offer them the products to buy

You need proper advertisement make use of social media platforms and try to create a YouTube channel where people can see your product actually works

I believe that social media will be the best way to promote beauty products because if the high number of users there. Facebook in particular

Well, it's a little hard to do marketing for a new product.

I suggest distributing couple of free samples first. Then based on the feedback we can ask those customers to try another version or continue with same one. Word of mouth can be a great way to spread the name too.

Also, it's better to give out samples in well known beauty shops. Good luck and I hope you will get good feedback in return

You need to do more in promoting your link, maybe join forums, more social apps and WhatsApp group where you can share your link thereby increasing your traffic
WhatsApp is not a very good idea, many people are scammed through WhatsApp so it will be hard to get people to trust. Facebook and Twitter are much better sites to try.

I am curently working on an affiliate program, including promoting cosmetics where ever I can. Any ideas about how to get this onto a high level? I am curently 19 and I study in University, so I need these extra money for my rent! Any advices and ideas are welcome!
Dedication will help you. And it will go a long way if you have someone around you that's into it. I love young spirit doing a great thing.

Product Marketing is responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Product Marketing is strategic marketing at the product or product line level.

And I hope if you have studied your academic calender. Don't let your urge for business affect ur academy. You can combine the two in a way that one won't affect the other.

You can go for affiliate business but make sure learn well about it. You can market your product through social media such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp so that you will get a lot of customers. Especially Facebook is the best to market product.

I think as a student you should be familiar with social media marketing, digital marketing. Try to create banners, pasting it via your social media page. Buy ads space from facebook, instagram, it will help you to locate targeted audience, I mean potential customers for your business brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds