Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ProBux

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been working on the pay per click page, ProBux for a while now, I completed $ 4 and the minimum withdrawal is $ 5. I keep insisting day after day, until I achieve the goal. With my free space I have investigated, some say it is escam, others that it pays. Is there someone who has been working on that page? If your answer is positive, could you guide me? Should I go on or just walk away and quit. I really don't want to keep wasting my time and spending it in places that help me financially.

Advertisement Placeholder
With a small search on internet , i found probux just scam ... i don't know anymore , i don't try this site. In these days , 5$ minimum withdraw for a PTC who offer 0.001$ per click is too big.

With a small search on internet , i found probux just scam ... i don't know anymore , i don't try this site. In these days , 5$ minimum withdraw for a PTC who offer 0.001$ per click is too big.
True, I read some of that, but also that I had returned with confidence and responsibility, so I was in doubt. Thanks for answering

I have been working on the pay per click page, ProBux for a while now, I completed $ 4 and the minimum withdrawal is $ 5. I keep insisting day after day, until I achieve the goal. With my free space I have investigated, some say it is escam, others that it pays. Is there someone who has been working on that page? If your answer is positive, could you guide me? Should I go on or just walk away and quit. I really don't want to keep wasting my time and spending it in places that help me financially.
Which one is it this one : http://www.probux.eu/ or this one : https://www.probux.net/ ?

Register and click advertisements, it s really simple way to do it alone.
I already registered a long time ago, I was wondering, if it is a legal site or is it a waste of time, I have little to reach the goal, I hope to achieve it. Thanks for answering

I made research for you in some websites and forums, and all of them have one decision that this forum is a scam
you have to stop working here at all because it's just a waste of time.
no one got paid there

I made research for you in some websites and forums, and all of them have one decision that this forum is a scam
you have to stop working here at all because it's just a waste of time.
no one got paid there
Thank you very much for doing that research for me, I will discard the page and dedicate my time to something that benefits me.

Probux is a site which turn into scam. I worked on this site for some time. But i did not got my payout. I wasted my valuable time on this site and got no return.

It is a good thing that you have decided to stay away from it for sometime. Whenever you are not sure about something it is just good to just step aside and try to see the views and it has even turn to be revealed that it was a scam site after all.

Hi i worked on probux i made 5$ when i want to take that minimut i put my payoneer accaund . It says invalidforum avatar what that mean? I am from Macesonia and i need ptc sides who realy pay money. Please tell me some who is not scam.

Hi i worked on probux i made 5$ when i want to take that minimut i put my payoneer accaund . It says invalidforum avatar what that mean? I am from Macesonia and i need ptc sides who realy pay money. Please tell me some who is not scam.
You should try coinpayu, adbtc.top and adbux.pro, are the best in my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds