Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pro vs. anti? Which are you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm Pro Gun. In my opinion; if you take the weapons of the law abiding citizens, only the criminals will have the guns, and then the law abiding citizens will not have themselves a way to defend themselves and their families. If you look at the majority of places when large shootings happen, they're almost always in a gun free zone, because the criminals aren't incredibly stupid. They know that whenever they go into a gun free zone with a gun, no law abiding citizen will be there to protect the innocent, because it'd be illegal for them to have a gun. I can't imagine the entire country being like that.

I guess I'm pretty neutral on this issue. I personally do not support anti-gun laws, but I think I can understand them. Overall I do think that the argument "criminals will have guns anyway" does make sense.

I guess I'm pretty neutral on this issue. I personally do not support anti-gun laws, but I think I can understand them. Overall I do think that the argument "criminals will have guns anyway" does make sense.

I'm in the same boat as you. I could care less one way or the other. I live in a region where everyone is against gun control, but this political issue has little to do with my personal life. I don't know if I buy into the "Guns don't kill people" argument. No, guns don't kill people, but you could illogically use that argument for a lot of things. Guns make it easier to kill people, at the very least. Even if all the guns in the country were shipped off and burnt to a crisp, guns would still be around. You could compare that to Cuban cigars, or untaxed moonshine. They're still around, they're just kept on the down low. :p

I do believe that all guns need to be registered, but I don't see a day where that is possible. Especially if gun control continues to be determined by each individual state.

I agree with John123's argument. Plus, you aren't going to solve anything by getting rid of guns, assuming such a thing were possible. I mean, look at what Timothy McVeigh did in the Oklahoma City bombing. He was able to kill 168 people and injure almost 700 with a truck load of fertilizer. So, that just tells me that when someone is out to hurt or kill someone else, they are going to find a way to do it. Also, I believe McVeigh was able to kill and injure MORE people by doing it the way he did it than he would have if he used a gun.

So you can say guns are dangerous all you want to. A gun is only as dangerous as the person holding it.

I am pro-gun. I live in Texas, let me just state this first. xD. Anyways, if guns were to taken away from citizens it will be Hitler and Stalin all over again. That is what they did. They first start to take your guns and eventually all your rights are taken away. Plus, guns help you protect your self and family. If a robber was to come in to your house you would probably be able to stop him. If you did not have have one what could you do about it?...nothing. Also, let's say a young female or male was walking down a dark alley one day and someone kidnapped them and they had a gun. They would be able to use this weapon as self defense. It would not make sense, in my opinion, to not have guns. You need guns to stay safe. Again, this is my opinion.

I'm pretty neutral. On one hand, I understand where people are coming from when they want tighter gun control laws. Though, I think most of it is simply being scared and not realizing the other side of the situation.

We have "drug control laws" that well, control all the coke and marijuana and whatever else we have out there. Though, people still get it. Many, MANY people still get it. Passing a law saying we need to control drugs doesn't do anything, because people still use them and people still sell them. It's the same with guns, if someone wants a gun, they're going to get it. Black market or legally, it doesn't matter. I think we should offer free gun training, to safely know how to handle a gun (because I don't, and I'd like to know how...) but taking the guns from the people that CAN keep the idiots with guns from killing everyone is rather stupid. I do think background checks should be given, but if they cannot have a background check that can thoroughly check a person in a timely matter, then it's not really worth it. People will still get guns, people will still get these things that we ban. The U.S is huge and diverse, you're not going to say "Let's make it tougher to get guns for the good guys and easier for the bad guys to kill everyone, since not everyone will have guns" and think you're going to fix the issue.

Just a note, I support guns. I don't want one on me, but I don't care if you have one.

I would go for pro-gun more, because if you think about if everyone had a gun on them, no one would shoot or a lot less likely because others would shoot you. I think that at current state of time they're trying very hard to make guns prohibited in most states in the US which in all honestly is stupid and time wasting because you can easily find a and purchase a illegal gun, Criminals are bad, but worse is the terrorism threats we have in this country. We keep it up we'll see the world come to a end very soon. as there is a woman who scared me a lot.
http://zonnews.com/shock/4107-woman...rs-has-bad-news-for-2016-and-theres-more.html

As Baba Vanga Predicted

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 And There's More!

• 2016. Muslims invade Europe.
  • 2023. There will be major changes in the Earth's orbit.
  • 2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
  • 2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
  • 2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
  • 2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
  • 2084. The rebirth of nature.
  • 2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet. This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
  • 2130. extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
  • 2170. Global Drought.
  • 2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
  • 2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
  • 2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
  • 3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
  • 3010. A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
  • 3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
  • 5079: The universe will end.
I recommend you read the story about that woman, And hope it scares you a little because she predicted that Twin towers will fall before her death.
Scary Prediction?
“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)

Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 . The WTC Towers were dubbed “Twins” or “Brothers.” The terrorists drove passenger planes –“the steel birds”- into the towers. “The bush” obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

She also anticipated the devastating tsunami in 2004 that hit the Thai coast,

"a big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water."

I am afraid some of her words are actually going to be true? What do we think here? Will guns really safe us in the future?

Last edited:
Personally I am anti-gun and I don't understand why having the right to hold arms is a right when if nobody held arms, you wouldn't need a gun in the first place. Living in a country where guns are illegal (Aside from hunting and other purposes) maybe I've been influenced by the ways of our life, but, I feel it's unnecessary to carry guns if everyone stopped and it would lead to a reduction in shootings.

Many states that implement a license are trying, but personally I don't think they are trying enough

There's no denying that USA has a major gun problem. However, I think that there's no need to repel 2nd amendment. Rather, there should be stricter gun laws.

I think that a common sense approach is required. For example, people with proven mental illnesses should not have access to weapons.

Just going to throw this out there...
I have my CWP.
I carry everywhere I go. (Except for where prohibited)
I am Pro-Gun.

Take guns from law-abiding civilians, criminals will still have them. Point blank.

Though I admit it's highly influenced by the environment (This is Tennessee.), I'd have to say that I'm pro-gun. However, though, I feel the NRA is too extreme in that it's too soft on mental health checks. Anyway, I have heard a lot of arguments from the other side, citing lack of massacres in England and the like, but it's also apparent that knives, swords, and battery acid are used there. In fact, a random attack of battery acid seems way harder to control than guns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds