Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Prefer to work in a cubicle or near people?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I worked the call center job, I preferred working in a cubicle instead of near people. I like peace and quiet and I think being next to someone who could talk your ear off, is something that doesn't appeal to me when I'm attempting to do my work. Ugh!

If I get a cubicle all to myself, I'd much prefer that.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I worked the call center job, I preferred working in a cubicle instead of near people. I like peace and quiet and I think being next to someone who could talk your ear off, is something that doesn't appeal to me when I'm attempting to do my work. Ugh!

If I get a cubicle all to myself, I'd much prefer that.

I would prefer working inside a cubicle. I think that during the covid-19 period, working inside a cubicle may be quite helpful. This may help prevent spreading the virus from one person to the other. Moreover, it makes you work privately as well.

I like working alone. Currently, I have a home office and I work alone in my home office. However, when I was working in a real-time job, I had assistants in my room. I was promised a seperate chamber but I left the job before I was goive my own room.

Well, it actually depend on the kind of work that I am doing which is going to determine if it is more convenient for me to work in a cubicle or be around people doing that work. When the job is something that getting distracted is not going to affect me in any way, I don't see any reason why I need to be in a cubicle doing the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds