Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Prefer a hot or cold shower?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you prefer a scolding hot shower, warm shower, somewhat cold, or outright freezing when it comes to taking a shower? I like medium warm, nothing too hot or too cold. I can't do too cold. I can take hot showers, but I don't like them for too long. Not good for the skin. What is your preference?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer somewhat cold shower as I feel very fresh after that. I cannot imaging people taking bath in hot water. I feel drained after taking a hot shower.

Do you prefer a scolding hot shower, warm shower, somewhat cold, or outright freezing when it comes to taking a shower? I like medium warm, nothing too hot or too cold. I can't do too cold. I can take hot showers, but I don't like them for too long. Not good for the skin. What is your preference?
The choice of shower temperature depends on personal preference and specific circumstances. Both cold and hot showers have their own benefits.

However, I personally always prefer taking cold showers. Cold showers provide a refreshing sensation that helps wake you up in the morning, improve blood circulation, and boost alertness. Additionally, they may help relieve muscle soreness and promote recovery after intense physical activity.

The temperature of the water that I take my bath with is entirely dependent on the weather at the moment. Very comfortable with bathing with cold water if the weather is a bit hot.

I usually feel hot all the time and that's why I prefer cold water bath all the time. It's only when the weather is too cold that I would have a warn bath. I can't take a hot bath because it's going to make me sweat all day. Cold water is always very good for my skin that's why I will never stop using it.

I like hot showers, even during the summer. It feels so relaxing when you stand under warm running water.

If the weather is too hot, I will take a cold bath but I try to avoid cold bath whenever I can because I've had pneumonia years ago. A warm bath is my favourite whenever the weather is cooperative. We are having harsh weather conditions lately.

In summer I have always preferred cold showers and I try to keep them until October, that is when it starts to get some cold, when the cold starts it is impossible for me to shower with cold water so I change to hot or warm shower, but in general I prefer cold showers for their benefits, improves the quality of the skin, of the hair, it is good for circulation, you recover sooner after a physical training ...

Neither hot nor cold, but warm. When it's too hot or too cold it feels like I can barely tolerate the heat/cold.

I hate hot showers, so I really want to start taking cold showers, because it is very useful for the body, but it is also very unpleasant from the cold, so I gradually reduce the temperature of the water every day to reach a comfortable temperature that will be useful for the body

Neither hot nor cold, but warm. When it's too hot or too cold it feels like I can barely tolerate the heat/cold.

The only time I would be willing and open to making use of hot water to take my bath 🛀 is when I am critically ill. I usually feel too cold at that time, so making use of warm or hot water to take my bath is something that is always going to help me a little bit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds