Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Prefer 2D/3D/IMAX/4DX?

Credits
There are different ways you can experience watching movies at the theater. There's 2D, 3D, IMAX and 4DX which is a combination of 4D with practical effects that match with the scenes shown in the movie. So, among all these presentation systems, which one do you prefer and why?

Personally, I prefer IMAX because it gives the most high quality movie experience in terms of sound and video quality. If there's no IMAX for a movie, I would choose to go for 2D but won't prefer 3D or 4DX because I am someone who wears glasses so I find it weird and uncomfortable to wear 3D glasses on top of my power glasses. Also, I see the color grading different from the actual color of the movie. Looks kind of a lower quality in comparison to what the actual movie looks like. These are the reasons why I don't prefer 3D or 4DX. But besides all these, I really enjoy the experience of 4DX. It gets you to somewhat live the movie while watching it as the environment changes as per the scenes. There will be chair movements, snow fall, dusty effects, smoky effects, lighting effects, windy effects and what not. They try to make it you feel the scenes as much as they can with all the practical effects they can possibly put.

Advertisement Placeholder
IMAX > 4DX > 3D > 2D is the order of formats I prefer. When I volunteered and lived in Mexico, we had a 4D theater, one of the only ones in North America (at least, at that time 7 or so years ago) and it was a fun experience.

The main advantage IMAX has over 4DX is that it is presented with the creative input of the actual people who made the film. Whoever controls your 4DX experience probably just does a quick watch through, to mark down where all the 'rollercoaster' moments are. But films shot and formatted in IMAX are done so with the director's approval and careful planning

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds