Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Posting Packages help?

milksheikh

Addicted member
Credits
Do you think posting packages that promotion / webmaster forums offer help your forum? I do think they bring in some positive activity which can lead to more activity. They also can bring in more discussion which equals to more posts and more member activeness.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think these posting packages are quite helpful, specially for new forums.

I recently launched a forum and I am getting good posts, thanks to these posting packages.

Yeah, posting packages can surely help your forum bring in some activity. Also it can help other members get fresh new content on the forum to which they can reply to.

Yes, you are correct. But you cannot really 100% rely on these posting packages.

These posting packages can only boost your activity level. But if you want your forum to be successful, you need to get posts naturally.

I have bought many blog comment packages and they have really boosted the rankings of my blog. They also create discussions which other visitors see and take part in.

I normally do not order posting packages for my blog, but I order posting packages for my forum.
That is because I prefer to buy forum posts rather than blog comments.

I normally do not order posting packages for my blog, but I order posting packages for my forum.
That is because I prefer to buy forum posts rather than blog comments.
I definitely recommend getting blog comments if you can. Search engines like Google love to pick up on blog comments for some reason. In no time your blog will be going up the search engine rankings.

Thanks. I may start to order blog comments now.

Does your site rank well, when your blog gets comments?

Thanks. I may start to order blog comments now.

Does your site rank well, when your blog gets comments?
Yeah it does. When I first started my blog, I focused on quality articles but my blog did not rank up. When I ordered comments, I received page-views AND comments. Google seemed to pick up on it right away and since I had quality articles, my blog just sky-rocketed. Currently it is in the top 3 in my niche on Google.

That is really great to hear. I never knew that comments are useful. I always thought it was all about quality of the articles.

Anyway, thanks for the information.

Blog comments surely help your blog bring in more user activeness and also help with the article stand out. I agree with lludawg all the way.

If your forum is in a slump, they can be good to jump start activity. But you should NEVER buy posts for the heck of it.

If your forum is in a slump, they can be good to jump start activity. But you should NEVER buy posts for the heck of it.
Why do you think we should never buy posts for the heck of it? Aren't the always helpful? Please tell me, I would honestly love to know.

Why do you think we should never buy posts for the heck of it? Aren't the always helpful? Please tell me, I would honestly love to know.
Because they are not there because they want to be. They are not truly a member. You are paying for them to be there, and once they are done, they leave.

True, but they can help create discussions for your forum for others to reply to. I have done it in the past and it helped create more activity and more discussion.

True, but they can help create discussions for your forum for others to reply to. I have done it in the past and it helped create more activity and more discussion.
It should be used as a last resort.

Saying I have 100 active members that are paid is worse then saying I have 100 active members because they like being there.

I am not saying that, I am just saying it could be helpful for them to create discussions for others to reply to such as topics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds