Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Post your webmaster milestones!

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
This thread is dedicated to posting some of our accomplishments!
Here are my blog accomplishments so far after 6 months.

20,000 page-views

I guess that is really the only worthwhile achievement I have made. I am hoping to reach over 200 comments soon!

Advertisement Placeholder
My promotion forum ( PromotionBoss) is now 6 months old, and it has over 14k posts with 400+ members! A huge accomplishment for me, to keep one of my forums for over 6 months is a accomplishment in my mind.

Haha, how did I not notice that? Great eyes lludawg! I just noticed that, Thanks for bringing it up. Maybe Jordan will have some kind of celebration for it.

My promotion forum ( PromotionBoss) is now 6 months old, and it has over 14k posts with 400+ members! A huge accomplishment for me, to keep one of my forums for over 6 months is a accomplishment in my mind.

First of all, congratulations on reaching the 14,000th post mark. It is definitely a big achievement considering most of the promotion forums tend to go down in a few months.

@lludawg

You are correct. The forum needs 1 more member to have 1000 members. It will definitely a very big achievement for Webgurubb.

Thank you wasi for the warm congratulations! It is surely a great achievement for me and my promotion forum. Thanks again!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds