Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Positive and Negative Aspects of sending in a complaint

On a personal perspective I prefer to listen to complaints when they are being sent through email. This is because it will give you the much-needed time in order to check and then diagnose but then it usually takes a lot of time to respond.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'm not sure about whether there are positives or negatives to making a complaint. I think people would say they get faster response when they call. I'm indifferent, either ways or channels my issues get resolved.

Well the positive part is that atleast you will get to address the issue and in most cases you can get refunds and I guess that is all there is to that but I have never done that before

I think it depends on the urgency o the part of the individual that is involved at the other end,if the issue of mails can take a but longer to get a response,the he can decide to do a phone call so that his complain would be attended to with urgency.

If you are sending a complaint via email you can be rest assured that your complain is going to be taken care of but then it is not going to be quickly but then it is going to be very effective.

Personally I will not like to send a text message because it does not really suit my personality to send a text when trying to make complaint . For me I believe the most positive way of sending a complaint is by phoning and telling them directly . I don't have time.

may be, indeed fair as we are getting utilized to it, more is on the way. Innovative progresses, just like the advanced news and the Web, guarantee to require the amount and speed of the news one organize assist. so that everybody employments. Whether that’s communicating with a family part, making buys online, or fair basically slaughtering boredom. It appears that innovation has had a positive impact on today’s society. But, on the other hand, numerous individuals deny to think around the negative angles that come with the utilize of innovation. Obviously

The positive aspects of sending a message of complaints via three of the methods above except letter writing is that they are sent instantly without any human effort to have it sent. Letter writing might take time to get to the appropriate desk for attention.

The positive aspect aspect sending a complaint is that your voice can be heard and correction will be made but the negative aspect is that the company involved might be sanctioned and loose their licensed.

Well in to say in some cases it's very difficult to having a company attention via sending Messages I think you won't get a reply or respond in appropriate time, but phoning calls is the best in nowadays.
But most of the time there are dedicated personel or front desk person that usually attend to such mail,but from my own experience it is much more faster to make use of the direct phone avenue to get you complain through.

Actually put through a call for a complaint is very preferably because it gives access to instant reply rather than sending sms. The negative is when the person that wants to complain cannot express his or her thoughts, ideas, suggestions and likes.

For me, the most effective and positive way to make your complaints heard is by phoning. This way is very instant and you get to have a direct conversation with the customer agent attending to you and letting them know first hand what you're going through.

The positive aspects of sending a message of complaints via three of the methods above except letter writing is that they are sent instantly without any human effort to have it sent. Letter writing might take time to get to the appropriate desk for attention.
One of the most effective ways through which you complain can get quick attention is when there is someone at the help desk attending to your complain instantly rather than the use of automated answer.

When it's comes to making a complaint just as listed their certain ways and these way there are advantages and disadvantages. For Sending an SMS and text messages the advantages is it saves cost and time but the disadvantages is that tou may get late or no response to your message.
Phoning is very much preferably and faster and your complain will be attended to but it will cost you more.
Sending an email is more official less expensive but it might not make impact
While lastly Sending a letter is a good one but it is outdated in the modern time

Sending in any type of complaint can result in positive/negative results. I know people who have sent in complaints about employees, and even their own bosses. If you have a gripe and you're being wronged at work or whatever else, you owe it to yourself to report that, even if it's just by filling out a complaint form.

As for where, I don't think it matters. I'd say email as I imagine most complaints go there. But I also imagine many companies allowing anonymous complaints as well.

They are all good ways of sending a complaint to a company, but I think when you phone and they are not close by, they may not pick your call, while messaging, and email can be delivered even when they are not close to their phone.
As for writing letter, I don't think it is always possible to deliver it to the company that very day because, the company my not be in the location you are writing from.

You cannot provide detail if you use text messaging system. You might feel uncomfortable if you are using a phone. These days who reads a snail mail? I think email is the better option.

Making use of email is always going to give you a better way to express yourself when making your complaint and also attached some images to the email to backup your complaint as well but if it is possible for someone to walk in and complain directly, I believe that that will even be more better and effective.

Making use of email is always going to give you a better way to express yourself when making your complaint and also attached some images to the email to backup your complaint as well but if it is possible for someone to walk in and complain directly, I believe that that will even be more better and effective.
Generally speaking, I like the live chat feature. I not only use this feature to provide customer service but also use customer services for the programs I am using. This is fast and also realiable

I usually resort to the option of sending a complaint via email as the other options are not effective. The negative aspect of sending an email is that the companies just send a standard reply and do not really take any action on our complaint.

Generally speaking, I like the live chat feature. I not only use this feature to provide customer service but also use customer services for the programs I am using. This is fast and also realiable

As long as it is not a bot that I am chatting with I believe that it is a very good feature that most business websites have actually created which is very effective in helping customers get immediate response to whatever they are trying to complain about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds