Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Pokemon

Credits
Pokemon is my second favorite gaming franchise and I've been a fan of the series since I was 9 years old. My best friend got me hooked on everything, the games, anime, and even collecting the cards too. I've been playing Pokemon since generation 1, I stared with Yellow version. My favorite generation of Pokemon hands down is Generation 3 and my favorite Pokemon of all time is Incineroar. Is anyone else a fan of the franchise?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was never able to get into the console games of Pokemon. My brothers always used to play them but they never seemed to have the time to show me how to play them so I instead left them behind.

I do now feel I missed out on so much as I always hear they were great games

Pokemon Go is a game I play though and I do enjoy playing that when I am out and about. The updates have been amazing since I last played in 2018.

I am a fan of the franchise, I started playing it when I was only 4 years old, today I am still playing its games and I also collect Pokemon TCG cards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds