Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Pokemon Go

Credits
Does anyone here play Pokemon Go? If so, what level are you at and what team are you on? I try to play daily, but recently I have been forgetting to play during the weekends. :V I tend to open up the game before work, and during my breaks at work as well. I'm currently at level 40, but it's going to take me a while to make it to level 41 since not only do you need lots of experience points, you also need to catch 200 Pokemon in a day! :O So I'm going to need to dedicate a day off where I play Go for a while. Oh and I'm on Team Mystic and my friend code is 9298 2823 6722

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds