Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Podcast monetization

Olga

Credits
I happen to have a podcast , I am doing it for fun and it is really fun, I am talking about all kinds of things from movies to music to some educational matters. I started it because making youtube videos actually requires more effort and be able to edit or pay and editor which I do not have the luxury to do. I downloaded the anchor app on my phone and started talking about things I liked. In my country recently podcats are an epidemic I am sure in other coutnries too. Thing is I want maybe to monetize my podcast but I am not a tv personality not a youtuber nor a radio producer. How can someone monetize their podcast ?
P.S. Anchor has a monetization progarm but only for people in the US, unfortunately I am not in the US

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the fact that you want to monetize yiur podcast, well first of all i would say that i have friends who run podcasts and are making cool money from it so i think you should go for it

The podcasts are very interesting. I listen to a lot of podcasts myself, however, the monetization part I don't know much about it.

Monetizing your podcast

Disabling Listener Support
Monetizing with Music + Talk
Paid Subscriptions Consumer Terms
Paid Subscriptions Creator Terms
Signing up for a Subscription Show
Anchor Monetization Availability - US Based Podcasters Only
Anchor Sponsorships Overview
Step-by-Step guide to setting up Sponsorships
Understanding CPM - How you earn money with Anchor sponsorships
Setting up midroll ads
Help with Sponsored ads
Listener Support: accept monthly donations from your listeners
Tips for growing revenue
Updating Stripe account information
Cashing out from your wallet
Requesting a refund or canceling your support subscription

This is good when you monetize their procast, procus monetization is accurate and good with their service you can also make money while using it.

I love the idea of podcasts but monetizing it may be a chose depending on your location. I would see YouTube as an avenue to complement your hobby and even gradually build a base of followers.

Doing podcasts is one of the ways of monetizing your skill online. If you are able to get a lot of people to watch or listen to you then you are probably on your way to getting a lot of customers for whatever business you are doing.

The best way to which people monetize podcast these days is by opening up the subcription function for the podcast so that when people subscribe for your podcast you will make money through it.

At YouTube, Spotify, or Odysee, etc. A podcast can be monetized and earn better return if lots of people watch it, and brings lots of views to its podcast creator.

To really know how you can utilize the podcast to making money, you really need the help of podcast users whom you think can can be willing to help put you through on how to take advantage of the tool in your hand

We are seeing an increase in the patronage of podcasts this days. To monetise them, I think you should advertise peoples products or best affiliate marketing.

I have never tried my hands on podcast. That's because I am not a good talker. I think you can try paetron to monetize podcast. I do not know about other monetization methods.

Podcast in YouTube or other website is very good because people make money form it, if you can watch movie or music, but I have not try using it before.

Podcasts are really making the rounds on social media recently as people.are starting to listen to little voice noted made by other people, one way to monetize this is youtube channel.

My niece has a reguar podcast about her business of Feng Shui. Her airing is at night usually 8 pm to 10 pm. She said that she has sponsors that contribute to cover the overhead of the podcast - she has 2 assistants in the podcast. I still have to get the details of the sponsorship but her podcast is more than a year so that means she is earning.

I happen to have a podcast , I am doing it for fun and it is really fun, I am talking about all kinds of things from movies to music to some educational matters. I started it because making youtube videos actually requires more effort and be able to edit or pay and editor which I do not have the luxury to do. I downloaded the anchor app on my phone and started talking about things I liked. In my country recently podcats are an epidemic I am sure in other coutnries too. Thing is I want maybe to monetize my podcast but I am not a tv personality not a youtuber nor a radio producer. How can someone monetize their podcast ?
P.S. Anchor has a monetization progarm but only for people in the US, unfortunately I am not in the US
I have a boss friend who do listen to this podcast of a thing, i do wonder how on earth will i sit down to listen to an online audio that talks about different thing, why can't i watch it i never new it was fun to him.

I am happy that a lot of people are now embracing podcast contents and I think you should try monetizing it with affiliate marketing and sponsored partnership

If you can get affiliate products to promote, that would help. A lot of them don't need you to be in a specific location. You can also make an educational guide for people who follow your podcast. Depending on how much you charge, it can at least cover some expenses.

There are different monetization methods you can use in monetizing your site. You can also decide to sell merchandise If you have lots of listeners.

The truth is that I have heard about podcast but I haven't really tried my hands on it and to be sincere I don't know how they can monitize a podcast system for now unless I make more research about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds