Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Please help me!!

grace

Credits
Hi all,

I have a recruiting agency , with around 30 employees. Basically, we hire people to the hospital industry. But off late, there is a drop in the number of employees being recruited from our agency, mainly because many online job sites have come up. I’m really worried with this because if this trend continues, I’ll have to shut down my agency and I have no other source of income. My friends and colleagues suggested that may be I should go for some online marketing strategy to promote my agency, since online marketing is on a rising trend. I’m not really an internet person and I don’t know much about these things. I checked online for some ideas and found this blog ( http://mjmmedia.com/how-to-improve-your-online-marketing-with-video/ ), where they are discussing about some on how to improve your online marketing with videos and I found it really helpful. But, I’m still not sure about this. Will this really help me? Any other suggestions or ideas? Many thanks in advance. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi Grace,

I would do a mixture of social media marketing, video marketing, PPC campaigns (honestly social media might be more effective than this) and email marketing.

For social media marketing, I would get a good number of followers and blast them with anything and everything related to your endeavor. With video marketing, you can create video testimonials or animated whiteboard videos. I would google PPC companies and see which one is best for what you need. I've had reasonable success with facebook ads. For email marketing, I would start building lists of potential clients based on demographic information, such as interests, ages, locations, etc.

I've seen a lot of people recruit on LinkedIn - if you haven't got an account there you should check it out as it's the largest professional network I believe and you can reach a lot of people that way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds