Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X?

Credits
As a gamer, if you're presented with the opportunity to choose between having Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X, which one would you go for and what's your reason for making that choice?

I have always been a Playstation fan more than I have ever used or played on Xbox consoles. It's why I would be going for Playstation 5. It's arguably the best video game console in the world today.

Advertisement Placeholder
Playstation for me. I never played much of Xbox. My brother had a couple of the past systems but he kept them in his room so I rarely got the chance to play them.

Playstation for me. I never played much of Xbox. My brother had a couple of the past systems but he kept them in his room so I rarely got the chance to play them.
The last Xbox console that I owned was Xbox One after Xbox 360. But I have actually played on Xbox Series X at my friends. It's not a bad console in all honesty but PS5 is a beast console.

The last Xbox console that I owned was Xbox One after Xbox 360. But I have actually played on Xbox Series X at my friends. It's not a bad console in all honesty but PS5 is a beast console.
I think the only Xbox one we don’t have is the current one. Actually I forget what Xbox it was but my brother actually won it from some Pepsi contest.

PlayStation 5 every time! That is one of the best consoles in the market right now. In 2021, a lot of gamers found it difficult buying the consoles and that should tell you a lot on how important the game is to every gamer out there.

Given the chance between Xbox Series X and the PlayStation 5, I would have to choose Xbox Series X without any doubt. Being a huge Xbox fan myself and always preferring the Xbox controller as well to the PlayStation controller plus being more of a fan of the Xbox exclusives, I have always ensured that I have the latest Xbox console when I can get it.

Unfortunately at the moment, I am yet to get a Series X but I am hoping I will be able to one day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds