Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Playing an instrument?

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
I know how girls love guys who know how to play guitar. Guitar is easily mobile and you can play it anywhere while if you are good pianist, you can't quite carry piano with you to impress a girl. Ok, you have keyboards but it is not quite it.

Have you ever tried to play a music instrument and how well did it go?
I have played keyboards in elementary school but it was all some basic stuff. After high school I bought a guitar thinking I can learn it alone but I was easily discouraged and quit.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I played Violin in school for several years. This taught me to read music. Now thanks to that ability I can pick up other instruments and usually figure them out. I can play guitar, bass, and keyboard, although I am like a jack of all instruments and master of none, lol.

I have played the following instrument: recorder, drums and keyboard though not quite pro in them. But at least I can keep myself going with them.

I started playing musical instruments at the age of 13 years. I can play drums, guitar, piano and trumpet too. It's violin I've been struggling with learning how to play it well.

I do not play any musical instruments, I was never interested in playing any musical instruments, But I understand how guys like to impress girls by playing guitars. This was a common scene when I was in college.

I don't have any knowledge or skills on how to play any musical instruments. I've never tried learning how to play. I'm only interested in listening to others play.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds