Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Play any instruments?

Advertisement Placeholder
At this point I don't think I can count the years anymore as I haven't practiced any of them much these last few years unfortunately. I have played the guitar. Electric guitar is REALLY fun but I personally prefer the acoustic sound. In school I played the clarinet (from 4th grade and throughout high school). I've also dabbled on the piano keyboard.

At this point I don't think I can count the years anymore as I haven't practiced any of them much these last few years unfortunately. I have played the guitar. Electric guitar is REALLY fun but I personally prefer the acoustic sound. In school I played the clarinet (from 4th grade and throughout high school). I've also dabbled on the piano keyboard.

I think the electric is fun to but I have to agree, I'm more of an acoustic guitarist!

The triangle is clearly the best instrument, though I cannot say that I actually know how to play any real instruments. The guitar has gotten my attention but I don't have all that much free time to learn it.

Let's not forget about the cowbell here.

Also I think that when you have some spare time you should absolutely learn! I think we even have a music teacher on this forum! :smiley:

We do have a music teacher on this forum: @Flash. I know a little bit of the guitar, but I haven't actually played in a long time. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds