Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Play any fantasy sports?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here play fantasy sports? I used to play fantasy football and basketball, but haven't played in well over 15 years. I was considering joining one a while back, but never stuck with it. Are there any you are a part of? Do you take it seriously or is it more for fun? Do you bet on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anyone here play fantasy sports? I used to play fantasy football and basketball, but haven't played in well over 15 years. I was considering joining one a while back, but never stuck with it. Are there any you are a part of? Do you take it seriously or is it more for fun? Do you bet on it?
Well, just like you, I haven't played for many years, I think that since I was in high school, I played 2 games, one called Comunio and the other one OSM, right now I have no interest in them, I didn't get to play them much either, but these games have their public.

I'm only playing Fantasy Football Manager now and it's only the English Premier League football that I'm playing.

View attachment 5345

I started playing 2019/20 season. Since then, I have been improving on my score with each season completed.

View attachment 5346

I'm already 99% ready for the new season of football that starts in few weeks time. My team just need a little adjustment and we are good to go.

I'm only playing Fantasy Football Manager now and it's only the English Premier League football that I'm playing.

View attachment 5345

I started playing 2019/20 season. Since then, I have been improving on my score with each season completed.

View attachment 5346

I'm already 99% ready for the new season of football that starts in few weeks time. My team just need a little adjustment and we are good to go.
You've had a very good run since you started playing Fantasy Premier League (FPL) looking at the points you've accumulated from each season to another. If you keep the same momentum in the new season, you will end in below 100,000 in ranking.

I don't play it at all, but I very a lot of friends the play it and they find it really interesting to the extent that they do bet on it. I always see they playing it but I don't just find it interesting

I was added in a Facebook group today about the same Fantasy Football League. I've been thinking about creating an account and participate since I know more about English Premier League. The league started on Friday, I might be left behind to start and join now.

I've been in the same boat, not playing fantasy sports for years, but I recently got back into it. Fantasy football and basketball are way more fun now with some new tools out there. Like, fantasytools.ai has made it super easy to make quick decisions without spending hours researching. Definitely worth a look if you're thinking about getting back into it. Got any favorite teams or players you follow?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds