Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Placing A Price Comparison Chart: Is It A Good Idea?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many businesses out there that tend to place a price comparison chart on their official website. They might use this strategy to get attention of their customers. What they do is that they list the price offered by their competitors and then they compare it with the price they offer themselves. I have seen this happening on many sites. Some companies even compare the features of products and services offered by the company. So, is it a great idea or a bad idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a great idea. Most sites do it, even online sites like Amazon. I think most sites do it already, and I think even some local newspapers will include catalogs with price matches, but I may be incorrect on that.

It's a great idea. Most sites do it, even online sites like Amazon. I think most sites do it already, and I think even some local newspapers will include catalogs with price matches, but I may be incorrect on that.

Well, this idea seems great. However, I think that placing a price comparison chart may annoy many of your competitors. Having said that, i am not sure about the legality of this action. It might be or it might not be legal. So, this is something businesses should consider.

There are many businesses out there that tend to place a price comparison chart on their official website. They might use this strategy to get attention of their customers. What they do is that they list the price offered by their competitors and then they compare it with the price they offer themselves. I have seen this happening on many sites. Some companies even compare the features of products and services offered by the company. So, is it a great idea or a bad idea?

This is a very good marketing and promotion strategy that some companies use to educate their potential customers and website visitors on the reason why they should be patronizing their own product and services when compared to their competitors.

Placing a price comparison chart can be a helpful tool for consumers, as it allows them to easily compare prices for a specific product or service across different providers or retailers.

Placing a price comparison chart can be a helpful tool for consumers, as it allows them to easily compare prices for a specific product or service across different providers or retailers.
A price comparison chart makes it easy for customers to see how the prices of products have changed in their favor or against them. It will help to decide and choose the product which they will finally purchase based on price changes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds