Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Places for Guest Posting

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
I have no idea about the scene these days. Can someone give me a heads up? What about Digital Point forum?

What are some tips regarding guest posting?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hubspot, Mashable, Sitepoint... to name a few. These guest posting sites are helpful for us create a portfolio to be shown to our future clients. However, I would like to publish in sites that somehow pay the guest bloggers.

I think the guest has to create a password or account because some guest is logged in in the same network or wifi is what we call a shared IP address issue or there is a technique to differentiate?

Guest posting is a great way of promoting your business by writing content for other websites/blogs of the same industry as yours. There you can share the backlinks of your blog/site to attract traffic back to your site. Some of the popular places for guest posting are:
  • OutBrain
  • The Huffington Post
  • About
  • Investopedia.

Back in 2010, something like that, link exchanges were the big deal at Digital Point. In fact, I got my website to make money via self-done SEO that way. Nonetheless, these days I don't know a similar hub for guest posting.

One of the aim of a blogger is to build backlinks, and one of the ways at which you can build backlinks is through guest posting and it is very important that you should always endeavour to guest post in order to increase your chances of being seen in the search engine pages of Google.

I do not know about the forum the OP is talking but there are a lot of webmaster forums where you can do guest posting. There are also blogs and websites that offer guest posting.

I have occasionally heard about guest posting but I haven't actually look into it very carefully and I really have no idea about it. I thought it is an online Job opportunity but that one can be paid for posting on the websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds