Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Photoshop

Credits
Is Adobe Photoshop overpriced for what it is? Starting price, in GBP, comes to £248 for a year license which includes software updates for the program. A lot of people will use a nulled or cracked version but the biggest issue with this is it's illegal and besides, you could be downloading a virus.

What do you think of Photoshop?

Advertisement Placeholder
yes, it is expensive but if you get a student edition, you can get it little cheaper. If you cannot afford it, you can use GIMP, which is completely free and just like photoshop

I did not like GIMP, it had a floating screen when I used it. I don't know GIMP is these days but back in the days it was exactly like Photoshop. If you want to use photoshop but do not want to pay money, there is a website called photopea.com, which is exactly like photoshop, you can even open PSD files and save your work as PSD.

It's about when you can afford to pay for, what you're doing with it and what you're getting from using it in return. If it's what you're working with which pays you more money decently, even though it's expensive, it's worth paying for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 12)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds