Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Photoshop CS6

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Adobe have released the CS6 beta and I have to say it looks pretty darn good! I'm downloading it now to get a real taste of the changes but if you want to know more about it, give it a quick look here - http://designmodo.com/photoshop-cs6/

It looks completely awesome though. Would you buy it? Would you stay with your older version?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I am going to try that. I am happy with gimp. It does almost everything I want.
For a person who is not much into graphics and design works, gimp can do a pretty nice job!

Oh dude believe me, get CS6 beta and just have a play with it. It is one of the best softwares I have ever used in my life and that is no joke. It just feels so much better!

CS4 is where it is at, who needs those fancy new features.. old skool bro.

All I know is the content aware tools are much better and I think 3D got a bigger improvement. Probably a lot of bug fixes and such.

I'm just sticking with CS4, I've had no problems with it as of now.. so why should I change? They need to offer me more than a few bug fixes and one or two new additions for me to go to the bother of upgrading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds