Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PhD

MrPanos

Renowned member
Credits
I hope you all know what phD means. It is an academically degree. Actually, it is the highest in the Europe. So, I already have a master degree, and now I am thinking of studying in order to get a phD.I know that I will need to work much more, but isn't it worthy? I mean, you get a higher salary, you learn more things about your field and you are recognized an official council.
What are your thought? Should I try? Is it worthy?

Advertisement Placeholder
Like Sam said, whether it is worth it depends on what field you would be getting the phD in. In certain fields, a phD does not really help you very much. If a phD is going to improve your life, then you should go for it. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do.

To be honest, PHD is not required to get a good job. People often do it just to satisfy themselves.

If you are feeling for it, go for it.

I hope you all know what phD means. It is an academically degree. Actually, it is the highest in the Europe. So, I already have a master degree, and now I am thinking of studying in order to get a phD.I know that I will need to work much more, but isn't it worthy? I mean, you get a higher salary, you learn more things about your field and you are recognized an official council.
What are your thought? Should I try? Is it worthy?
This is something that you should decide on your own. You could ask your family for support. But no one else is qualified to make decisions for you. :p

Remember that, getting a phD is out of reach for many people. And you're lucky to have the opportunity. If you can afford it, and you like studying, then you should definitely go for it. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds