Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People eating your work lunch 😡

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Don't you just love when people eat your lunch at work? Have you ever dealt with someone stealing your work lunch? It's a thing that many people deal with, from offices and jobs all over the world. I look at it like this, people are jerks sometimes. Have you ever left your food in a work fridge and then later when you went to eat it, it was gone? I even put my name on everything that was mine, but people still found ways to steal it.

Has that ever happened to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not had another worker took my good without my permission or knowledge. I use a metal flask which come with different portions for putting different food and it's lockable with a small padlock. If anyone takes it, they can't open it unless they break it and it's possible to do it at our workplace.

I don't carry my lunch to work, however, while eating in a cafeteria I sometimes come across people who sit with me while I am eating and take some bites from the food I am eating. I don't like these people but sometimes you have to tolerate them because they are your good friends.

I don't carry my lunch to work, however, while eating in a cafeteria I sometimes come across people who sit with me while I am eating and take some bites from the food I am eating. I don't like these people but sometimes you have to tolerate them because they are your good friends.
I wouldn't mind buying a snack or a full meal plate for the person but I won't condone eating from my own plate. I get irritated very easily and it's a thing which can make me leave the food entirely for the person.

Of all the times I have worked somewhere public and not online, I was always able to eat the food that they had there, when I was a waitress I was able to eat food from their menu for my lunch so I never ran into any issues with it getting stolen.

I do find it a little immature that people and especially adults would steal a work colleague's food, to be honest however, I can understand why some may feel like they have to if they can't afford food themselves. I would much rather they spoke up though and I would buy them something over stealing others.

It's not possible for any of my fellow workers to eat my food. It doesn't matter if it's my breakfast or launch but all I know is that they can't eat it. It's when you have access to my food that you can eat it with or without my knowledge. My food is always in my desk and I barely leave my work post.

It's not possible for any of my fellow workers to eat my food. It doesn't matter if it's my breakfast or launch but all I know is that they can't eat it. It's when you have access to my food that you can eat it with or without my knowledge. My food is always in my desk and I barely leave my work post.

I think that this is also one of the main reasons why so many workplaces have lockers for their employers. Employers could store personal belongings and this may also involve storing lunch boxes in their lockers for a short time period. Lockers can help a lot.

I think that this is also one of the main reasons why so many workplaces have lockers for their employers. Employers could store personal belongings and this may also involve storing lunch boxes in their lockers for a short time period. Lockers can help a lot.
There are general lockers and personal lockers where I work. You can decide where you want to put your personal belongings. I use the general lockers for any of my belongings I wouldn't have any problems with others using. My good goes into the personal locker.

I also believe that the way you relate with your co-workers is going to play a very big role in them being interested in taking your lunch whenever they have access to it. This is because if you are not that free with people, there are some things they are not going to have any interest in doing because they know you might not react to it very well.

There are general lockers and personal lockers where I work. You can decide where you want to put your personal belongings. I use the general lockers for any of my belongings I wouldn't have any problems with others using. My good goes into the personal locker.

I think that such kind of lockers are quite common in many places such where they offer many facilities such as swimming pool, gym, etc. They also offer such kind of lockers in many places such as schools where students could use them. These lockers are also used by many teachers as well. They can store lunch in those lockers and protect their lunch.

I think that such kind of lockers are quite common in many places such where they offer many facilities such as swimming pool, gym, etc. They also offer such kind of lockers in many places such as schools where students could use them. These lockers are also used by many teachers as well. They can store lunch in those lockers and protect their lunch.

I had my own locker now at work the same way I did when I was still a kid student in school. I had my keys on me all the time and only me had access to my locker. The same thing is applicable to my workplace now as I have my locker under lock and keys.

I had my own locker now at work the same way I did when I was still a kid student in school. I had my keys on me all the time and only me had access to my locker. The same thing is applicable to my workplace now as I have my locker under lock and keys.

Unfortunately, not all the companies may offer lockers. In that case, many employees might be willing to keep their lunch at their own desk. I am not sure why would any person eat someone's else's lunch. This seems like a really strange thing to me.

The lockers are necessary where ever there's a need to keep your things privately secure and away from unwanted people's access to them. It's why they use it at work, school, gym, hospital, pool and so many other places.

Same with me as well. I hate people touching my plate. If they want to taste something, they can ask me and I may give them but simply taking from my plate really pisses me off.

Same with me as well. I hate people touching my plate. If they want to taste something, they can ask me and I may give them but simply taking from my plate really pisses me off.
I feel the same way too. It's why I don't like eating with anyone on the same table at work. I eat my own food in isolation and I enjoy it better that way. If I go to a restaurant, I have my own eating table. I don't share with anyone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds