Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paypal Reversal

enhu

Website
www.cebutechforum.com
Credits
This is what paypal said when I ask them about my issue regarding paypal reversal.
During our initial review, we found that you may have received a
fraudulent payment. This means that the account holder may not have
authorized the transaction to send funds to your PayPal Account. We have
now completed a thorough investigation on this issue and found that this
transaction is indeed fraudulent. Therefore, we have to return the funds
to the person who originally made the payment. Unfortunately, we're
unable to cover this transaction for you because this transaction
doesn't adhere to the specific guidelines outlined in the PayPal Seller
Protection.

Our seller protection is very specific regarding the guidelines that
sellers need to follow in order for a transaction to be covered. When
sellers decide to accept a transaction that doesn't adhere to these
guidelines, they assume the risk of not being covered by PayPal. Our
seller protection policy is clearly outlined in our User Agreement. When
you signed up for a PayPal account, you stated that you had read and
agreed to our User Agreement and all of its terms.
We truly regret that you've had this unpleasant experience. Thank you
for your understanding regarding this matter. If you still have
questions, please click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any PayPal page
and we'll be happy to assist you further.

I can't believe I can't do anything about it. Has anyone been scammed with the help of paypal?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes but this is not a scam. Well what happened to me is that a user hacked paypal accounts and paid for hosting with others people paypal accounts. Therefore when that was discovered I had to return the money back to the users that were used by a client of mine.

Yes but this is not a scam. Well what happened to me is that a user hacked paypal accounts and paid for hosting with others people paypal accounts. Therefore when that was discovered I had to return the money back to the users that were used by a client of mine.

Don't forget. There are A LOT of people who go around telling paypal that it was an unauthorized paypal transaction. I have had it done to me when I know for a fact it was actually them. You can't really do anything about it. Paypal will normally favor the buyer and give the money back. But hey, that is just the business and joys of working with paypal!

This has happened to me as well. I just refunded the person, at the time I was too busy to check out their IP used etc. to see if it was a fraudulent transaction. As @Jordan says, people are dicks and try to claim unauthorised transactions when they are not. The key is to have data on the transaction: IP address, browser used, any other location data, name used, address used etc.

This has happened to me as well. I just refunded the person, at the time I was too busy to check out their IP used etc. to see if it was a fraudulent transaction. As @Jordan says, people are dicks and try to claim unauthorised transactions when they are not. The key is to have data on the transaction: IP address, browser used, any other location data, name used, address used etc.
Yeah but I actually found out a hack process going on that was hidden good in the files of his site, there I found a lot of hacked facebook accounts and other accounts, I sent those to that internet protection team, cant remember their name.

Its just not fair especially if you have delivered the right services. whats frustrating is that I gave the guy an ebook that cost $45 and this is what I get from him after all I did.

Paypal almost always takes the side of buyer. That's why most people who offer online services absolutely hate paypal, but at the same time they are also the most popular. The only way you really stand a chance in this situation is if you have undeniable evidence that the buyer received what they ordered. Even then, there's still a chance you'll won't win.

Honestly, when you're working online your chance of getting fucked over is pretty high. Sometimes you just gotta take the loss, bite the bullet and move on. At least then you could use the time to possibly earn the money back faster instead of battling a dispute for multiple days.

Last edited:
This is unfortunate.

That is why, you must do deals with people you entirely trust. Don't deal with with a stranger unless it is for small amount.

This is unfortunate. You should avoid making large-scale transactions without proper security. :p Obviously, get more details from the buyer if possible.

But as Jordan said, there are ups and downs in business. You just have to deal with it. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds