Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Paypal Nightmares I Don't Know What to Do!

Friendly Survival

Reputable member
Credits
Hello, a supplier kindly reminded that I needs to de activates and that I was even refunded by them. :)

However I am having a serious issue with accessing my Paypal account given that they are now doing the Capcatcha thingy. Normally these are not problem for me but I am unable to access the challenge details given that the sizing the box isn't correct on my screen. Likely due to my visual settings on my Mint desktop.

While I can get someone to call them to hopefully correct the problem for this once... I don't know what I can do for the long term.

Do I have any other options? Or a more independent means for me to use Paypal and their support services?

Please do let me know and thank you in advance!

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not that familiar with mint but can you change your resolution for a bit while you fill in the captcha? Or do you have another computer or anything you could use?

I'm not that familiar with mint but can you change your resolution for a bit while you fill in the captcha? Or do you have another computer or anything you could use?

I am sorry but I am confused regarding temporary changing such. Given Linux (including Mint) typically comes "shipped" with most if not all settings optimized for the components on hand.

I also do not have anything else on hand I can use. :(

I am sorry but I am confused regarding temporary changing such. Given Linux (including Mint) typically comes "shipped" with most if not all settings optimized for the components on hand.

I also do not have anything else on hand I can use. :(
If you can't see the box and you think it's an issue with your OS, change some of the display settings like your resolution settings. I'm assuming that you've set your settings to how you like it, so im doubful you would want to change it full time. That's why I said you could change it back afterwards. You can't always trust the OS to optimize it completely.

Also have you tried using a different browser ?

If you can't see the box and you think it's an issue with your OS, change some of the display settings like your resolution settings. I'm assuming that you've set your settings to how you like it, so im doubful you would want to change it full time. That's why I said you could change it back afterwards. You can't always trust the OS to optimize it completely.

Also have you tried using a different browser ?

I am sorry if I said it incorrectly but I meant my accessibly settings in order for me to be able to view the screen. Not my monitor based settings.

I am sorry if I said it incorrectly but I meant my accessibly settings in order for me to be able to view the screen. Not my monitor based settings.
Ah I was thinking it was display sorry! :)
Im not too familiar with those settings neither am I familiar with Linux as a desktop. I mean the easy fix is it to switch to a very supposed and well known OS, IE: Windows.

I don't see PayPal racing to fix an issue with a flavor or Linux.

Ah I was thinking it was display sorry! :smiley:
Im not too familiar with those settings neither am I familiar with Linux as a desktop. I mean the easy fix is it to switch to a very supposed and well known OS, IE: Windows.

I don't see PayPal racing to fix an issue with a flavor or Linux.

No worries! I understand that misunderstanding do happens. It's not even necessary Linux that is the problem it's the proccessor. Given in order to get any real support one would have to dial in for me. Given they are a "joke" over emails. :(

That is why I am wondering if I can switch to alternative platform that boasts a more supportive staff base. Regardless how you need to get in touch with them.

Do you need it for just accepting payments?

I did a quick Google search, maybe you could look at these:
WePay, Stripe, and Skrill

Do you need it for just accepting payments?

I did a quick Google search, maybe you could look at these:
WePay, Stripe, and Skrill

That indeed correct. I had contacted Stripe before but their time around is 2 days. I am looking for online based support that duplicate "phone support". Aka about the same as if one would call in for me.

So if they reply on the phone in about 15-30 minutes then there is no reasons why I shouldn't be able to expect similarly online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds