Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paranormal

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Do you believe in ghosts, demons, and all that? I try not too, but "ghost culture" has been fed to me ever since I was a little kid ... so yeah ... I don't think they exist but at the same time I do. I get spooked out by the thought of ghosts, but I don't actually believe in them. If that makes sense.

How about you guys?

Advertisement Placeholder
Great question, mainly because you're putting yourself out there on a limb by asking it. :wink:

Can't say that I believe in the "cinema" created idea of ghosts or demons,
but I certainly know there is a heck of a lot going on in this world that I don't understand.
Some might call the unknown... ghosts or demons, but I'll stick with the term/phrase "the unknown"

I don't believe in them at all. It's interesting that ghosts don't seem to appear in cultures where they believe in reincarnation. Could it be that ghosts only exist in people's minds and are only seen by people who imagine them? If ghosts were real, surely they would also appear in countries where the majority of people don't believe in them.

I don't believe in them at all. It's interesting that ghosts don't seem to appear in cultures where they believe in reincarnation. Could it be that ghosts only exist in people's minds and are only seen by people who imagine them? If ghosts were real, surely they would also appear in countries where the majority of people don't believe in them.
It's great that you have confirmed that ghosts don't appear in cultures where they believe in reincarnation. :thumbsup:
What cultures would they be?
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Your statement:
If ghosts were real, surely they would also appear in countries where the majority of people don't believe in them.
is very confusing to say the least.

I do believe there are some unknown yet powerful entities out there. I have my reasons to believe this.
It's interesting that ghosts don't seem to appear in cultures where they believe in reincarnation.
Wait what? India is a country where people believe in reincarnation yet the very same people believe in ghosts too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds