Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Panic sell can make you lose big money

hani20980

Legendary member
Credits
A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again

Advertisement Placeholder
Well that's what happens to most traders when they are at the beginning of their career so no worry if you did this mistake at a certain point. I think it is necessary to make this kind of mistake because it's the only way you can learn in the future and not repeat them. Sure, you can already read what mistakes other people made and make sure you don't make them but until you go through this mistakes and experience them you'll never know exactly what to do.

I couldn't agree more. There are times that the dip in price may be quite temporary but the fear of losing too much make some sell at less profit or even at a loss. I think most people have experienced such before.

Because many people are thinking at least of taking part of their investment, rather than losing everything. That's how panic comes about.

Sure . Sometimes even you were carefull and buy a good coin it falls apart ... and there's a point if it falled under it you must sell before it gets even worst ... and usually it falls because of investing box or someone has many and decied to sell it all

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
Well, we can't say exactly if the coin which fell too much will come back to it's original price but yes we should not be panic and should wait , because sometimes luck changes everything

Sure i have been a victim before when the price begins to fall i think we sell quickly thinking it would fall again then it rises back and this seems confusing

With the economy in general, there are always risks, you must have vision before selling, be confident and wait. usually it goes back up, I know many people who do not sell, take advantage of the moment to buy from nervous people and make a lot of profit.

That is very sure, quick to anger or panic someone finds it difficult to cope with changes made. Panic can result in losing a costly item cos becos the price rate dropped. And the panic owner sold it cos of the frustration of his asset going down.

I sold my bitcoin when the price was struggling to cross $10,000 price value because I bought at $8k ,and now I regret it
[automerge]1605527964[/automerge]
I sold my bitcoin when the price was struggling to cross $10,000 price value because I bought at $8k ,and now I regret it

Yeah same with me i sold my litecoin when the price got to $56 then and it surpass $65 i regret selling it on time instead of holding it

It's sad news but sometimes we can't select any single options from two complicated options. Well, no need to regret. You can still buy and hold . You ll get good results

It's sad news but sometimes we can't select any single options from two complicated options. Well, no need to regret. You can still buy and hold . You ll get good results
Yeah ,after the encounter I have learnt to buy Bitcoin with money that I won't be needing anytime soon

I think it is two ways and sometimes a bit of luck, sometimes you panic sell and you are luck while other times you do so and you loss big money
True. But with Bitcoin and patience , I have learnt not to panic sell my Bitcoin . I can do so with other coins but not Bitcoin because it must surely rise after a fall

Yes,you are right. Before time I was buying like 0.05BTC for $5 and sold it for 4.5$ because I was panicked that I am losing money. If I was storing it now I could have x100 my $5 but this is unluck..

Anytime I invest in bitcoin I make up my mind immediately cause it’s just two things I either lose or gain

Traders and Investors with this panic emotions always lose a lot in their Investment or trading funds. The good investor is the one with target and this target is the one that will give you your profit or loss but it is kept strongly by the investor.

I guess anything done in panic results in a big loss, when a coin is losing value , the last thing you want to do is to sell your holdings right away, but rather try to predict its value in the upcoming day and maybe asses your holdings if you think it'll be back up soon , that way you can increase your gains.

Unfortunately i have been victim of this awkward moment, almost 5 months ago i was in need of money and i sale a cryptocurrency token, 5000 1up in just 10000pkr, while right after one hour 5000 1up price become 50, 000 pkr.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds