Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Palestine & Israel

And I am so glad I banned you from my thread for a month. :qweqwewqe:
I was already considering a thread ban for this user. I decided not to do so as I do not want people to think the mods and staff of this site are too strict or 'no fun allowed'.

Anyway, yeah, please if you reply be civil. That's the verbal warning.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the most contentious aspects of this conflict is the use of civilian areas by Hamas for military purposes, which complicates matters significantly. Israeli military responses, though targeting Hamas, often result in civilian casualties in Palestinian areas, leading to international humanitarian and legal concerns. The ethical and legal implications of warfare in civilian-populated areas are a subject of ongoing debate and concern.
Hamas is the government that the civilians elected over themselves in Gaza. If they get killed over the government they elected, they brought their demise on top of themselves. The civillians have also recently engaged in protests against Isreal. They support Hamas.

Source:

The true victims are the children in Gaza who were born into that area that have never known anything else, but they will likely be educated by their parents into lockstep with the Hamas government and terrorist philosophy.
Finally, the path to resolving this conflict involves addressing both immediate security issues and the long-term political goals of both Israelis and Palestinians. It's a situation that evokes strong emotions and opinions worldwide due to its impact on human lives and the historical context surrounding it. Sadly, I see no way that Hamas is lowering its level of extremism to open more political channels and over the past few decades, we have seen hopes of a free Palestine, that are likely gone forever now.
The Jewish people have a strong historical claim to the area that the Arabs should respect and either submit to the Isreali government or leave. This whole mess with refugee camps and militant terrorism is just prolonging the inevitable.

However, the religion of Islam is based on violence and militarism, and so will not give up without a fight. There will be many martyrs for Allah before this is over, and many infidels on the Israeli side will also lose their lives.
Nobody cares because it's brown people. Sad, but true.
My boyfriend is brown, and I love him, so :p

The truth is more nuanced. There is more Jewish and Christian folk here in the United States, and not many Muslim folk here by comparison. Thus, there is ample support for the Jewish people and not much for those of Islamic persuasion. At its heart, the conflict in Israel is over religion. The Christian people and the Jewish people believe that the Jewish people should own that land, which the Islam followers are violently contesting with their lives.

The key difference is that Ukraine is struggling to defend itself, while Israel is capable of defending itself without help. It's an internal problem within Israel, not a foreign invasion. It's also like how the Jewish people had to fight for years with the Canaanites to conquest that land the first time. The Canaanites were to be utterly slaughtered - man, woman, child, everyone, civilian or not. God gave that land to Abraham and his decedents through Isaac - he is the child of the promise. But if you choose to not believe that, if you choose to live in hell, don't be surprised if you get burned.

So my heart bleeds little for the Palestinian civilians. They are resisting the will of God, and they are paying for their misdeeds. I hope some of them realize their error and have the opportunity to escape.

However, the religion of Islam is based on violence and militarism, and so will not give up without a fight. There will be many martyrs for Allah before this is over, and many infidels on the Israeli side will also lose their lives.
It is not based on violence and militarism as you are free to share here. I think you don't know the meaning of the word infidel. Infidel is a person accused of disbelief from within their own religion. It has nothing to do with other religions.
I spoke to few muslims, I was explained the teaching of Muhammed and Quran. I asked quite a lot of verses to be explained to me.

The best person for debate here would be my fellow brother Muslim (I am not muslim but we call each other brother) because he can answer all of your questions easily.

The Christian people and the Jewish people believe that the Jewish people should own that land, which the Islam followers are violently contesting with their lives.
I disagree on this. My whole country which is Orthodox Christian country supports Palestine. We are fully aware that Hamas attack was all planned out by Israel so that they can continue with their genocide. This is all so common in modern age warfare. Even Hitler faked invasion of Poland on his own country so that he can give a reason to invade Poland himself. Copy/paste book example of warfare.

P.S. I would like to remind you that Christians (Catholics) once taking the Jerusalem smashed heads of babies, murdered all Muslims while, when Saladin took over Jerusalem, everyone was spared and he allowed all religious people to come and visit the holy place whenever they wanted so that's when the conflict was ended. So you can't say they are some kind of religion based on violence.

So my heart bleeds little for the Palestinian civilians. They are resisting the will of God, and they are paying for their misdeeds. I hope some of them realize their error and have the opportunity to escape.
The Neturei Karta assert that the Land of Israel can only be given back by the Messiah and that taking it back by force is against God's will.

The key difference is that Ukraine is struggling to defend itself, while Israel is capable of defending itself without help.
You have missed that just as how Russia exerts force on Ukraine and occupies its land, is it Britain whom exerted force on Ottoman Ruled Palestine, and Israel whom occupies it. What's left of Arabic Palestine is struggling to defend itself.

The core issue in the Israel-Hamas conflict, as seen in many discussions including this one, often revolves around the debate of who is justified in their actions. However, a crucial aspect to consider is that the primary problem arises from the act of aggression itself, regardless of which side initiates it. True resolution may only be achievable when both parties are in a state of peace, and thus, the notion of justifying open attacks or direct combat becomes irrelevant. Understanding this conflict requires acknowledging that any form of violence, irrespective of the initiator, hinders the path to peace. It's essential to delve into the complex historical, political, and societal contexts that shape this conflict to fully grasp the nuances and challenges in finding a lasting solution, but I fail to understand why so many people are set on justifying one side attacking the other when the original attack is simply wrong.

Nobody is going to WWIII. The world leaders these days are trained in the playbook of limited warfare and controlling escalation. It will be very hard to drive them into full-on war with nuclear weapons conveniently available.
I even think we are not going to see a nuclear weapons war even if there's going to be WWIII. It's going to tech war with AI, EMP and the rest.

Are they still fighting? I haven't listened to any news in months. They should have come to a resolution by now because the killings is too much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds