Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Paints or wallpaper?

Advertisement Placeholder
Wallpapers is very preferable to me than paints. The capability of changing it quite often in a smooth way is what I like most in wallpapers. Changing my duvet to match my wallpapers always looks cool to me and vice versa.

I used to always use wallpaper but I found that as long as the walls are good, well plastered and good enough to paint on, using paint can be cheaper in the long run than having to buy wallpaper which can be quite costly.

I find painting my walls and buying small tubs if they need a top-up is the best way, easiest way and more affordable way and I love how it looks as well.

Wallpapers is very preferable to me than paints. The capability of changing it quite often in a smooth way is what I like most in wallpapers. Changing my duvet to match my wallpapers always looks cool to me and vice versa.
Exactly. This is why I found using wallpapers more convenient. I can easily change them with messing up the entire house like how painting does.

Wallpaper used to be really popular in the 70s/80s but then in the 90s everyone wanted to remove it all. When we went house hunting, there were houses that had wallpaper in every room and hallways too! My 1st house didn't have it, but the 2nd house had a lot of wallpaper. It was awful to remove.

I prefer to go with paint. It's less of headache when compared to dealing with wallpaper. Wallpaper is a real pain in the ass to do. You have to get it cut just right and then you have to have someone help you put it up and that takes forever to do.

If you keep cats, using wallpapers will be risky because they will scratch on it. It's why I decided to go with paintings. I can't be changing the wallpapers very often because of my cats.

I prefer using paint when it comes to decorating.
I have just painted my room and it had wallpaper on one of the walls, which was a pain to get off the walls before painting.
Wallpaper is also something I don't know how to put on the wall, so paint will always be my go-to option.

I prefer using paint when it comes to decorating.
I have just painted my room and it had wallpaper on one of the walls, which was a pain to get off the walls before painting.
Wallpaper is also something I don't know how to put on the wall, so paint will always be my go-to option.
I know how to fix wallpapers. I've fixed one for myself some years ago. I used top bond gum to fix it after cutting out each measurements for the wall.

I used wallpapers in some parts in my living room and paints in the rest of the rooms. It's easier to repaint than refixing wallpapers when they're worn out.

I have never used wallpapers, I have no specific reasons for not using wall paper. I have been to friends houses where they used wallpapers. I think wallpapers look nice but I believe paints are durable.

Wallpapers are cooler to use now in house interior decoration. Pains is old school which is why I don't have any rooms in my home with paints anymore.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds