Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Paid traffic or Organic traffic?

Maxwell

Credits
Traffic is very important for the growth of your website and also directly influencing your business products and services sales. If you don't have traffic getting to your site, it's as good as dead. This is why some webmasters pay for traffic because it takes time to grow organic traffic. Did you ever pay for traffic or always used organic traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd rather have organic.

But to start something very young, paid traffic might be ideal to get things going.

For this forum, for example, using a posting service made up of people who like forums makes sense. Sure, you might not retain the members in the long term but you usually get better content for what its worth :)

Traffic is very important for the growth of your website and also directly influencing your business products and services sales. If you don't have traffic getting to your site, it's as good as dead. This is why some webmasters pay for traffic because it takes time to grow organic traffic. Did you ever pay for traffic or always used organic traffic?

Both of them have their advantages, but when you take a closer look at their advantages, you will discover that having organic traffic is pretty cool. When internet users click on your website without any coercion, it shows that you have the information that they are looking for and that is a sign of progress.

You will have to clearly define what you mean by paid traffic. When you promote your website/product through paid ads, that is also paid traffic. You can also buy traffic directly, for instance, there is a marketplace where you pay $10 for 10K hits. It is very difficult to generate organic traffic.

Never used paid traffic. Always word of mouth or members bringing others in.

I have an gaming arcade forum, I had over 50,000 games at one time, I have cut it down to a little over 30,000 games. Would you believe very few members post on the forum, the arcade section yea full all the time.

You will have to clearly define what you mean by paid traffic. When you promote your website/product through paid ads, that is also paid traffic. You can also buy traffic directly, for instance, there is a marketplace where you pay $10 for 10K hits. It is very difficult to generate organic traffic.
You're quite right about getting organic traffic being one hell of a difficult task. It's why some webmasters pay for it to grow a little bit to the point where they might be able to get some organic traffic coming in.

I do very low-risk paid marketing.

I don't like to spend a lot unless I know I can easily make it back.

But ads everywhere are starting to get a bit more expensive than I'd like to purchase.

Once you stop paying for ads, traffic stops. I have a lot of SEO clients who also pay for ads, which is OK, as long as they can afford and it's a normal business expense. Some companies are multi-million dollar corporations, they can pay for ads and my services, no worries. I do like to rank organically and get traffic like this, since all the work I do for them is just like building a house: it doesn't go away, every month we add more to their online assets. In my case, I might test out stuff with ads, but never paid more than few hundred bucks in 2 decades of online work. My work comees from SEO and referrals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds