Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paid to write reviews

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing I don't like to do is any work relating to writing reviews for products or services. The main reason why I don't like these services, is because I don't like to lie. I also don't think it's fair to a consumer to be swindled by fake ads. Sure some people who review said products may enjoy them, but I just don't like how they become to be.

It really makes me worry about Amazon and all the reviews there, because who knows what you're getting at the end of the day. What do you guys think?
I have to agree with you. When you are paid for a review you are essentially being paid in order to market and advertise that product or service and in order to receive your funds you have to say good things about them. This however may not always be the case. I think that sites should pay for honest reviews and welcome the criticism on their products rather.

The best form of reviews about a product is that which customers who have used the particular product posts as comments under a post about the product. This makes it easy for potential buyers.
[automerge]1621338977[/automerge]
The best form of reviews about a product is that which customers who have used the particular product posts as comments under a post about the product. This makes it easy for potential buyers.

If you want to be sincere, you do not have any chances of making money. As a professional you need to write a lot of things and even if that means writing fake reviews

Certain reviews are just too funny to call a review when one is actually being paid to make that positive review. You get this kind of scam reviews very much on YouTube as well and it baffles me most of the times

I believe that those companies that pays people for reviews on product are actually bribing people to say good things about their products in order to pay these people for those reviews. I honestly think that review should be a voluntary action instead of a paid action.

Is what many scam websites do these days. it is quite unfortunate but a lot of people give reviews that they have not even experienced. I always make a lot of research before trusting any website.

I also don't like the idea of which some companies comes online and paid some microtask website to pay their members to right a very good review about their products but at the end is all lie tho. Is unfair like seriously.

I have done a lot of review jobs through upwork. The reviewers wanted 5 star reviews for their amazon products. As a professional writer, it did not matter much that I was doing fake reviews.

This is becoming a trend and a Norm in the online community these days. A lot of website pay people to give five stars and good rating you there various platforms. The bad thing about this is that a lot of people will be deceived.

True tho, many reviews are usually lies to please the products or companies. I think the best way to get real and true reviews, is by giving the an opportunity to customers to make the review, in that way they are not being paid in any way and hence, they would need to be honest.

True tho, many reviews are usually lies to please the products or companies. I think the best way to get real and true reviews, is by giving the an opportunity to customers to make the review, in that way they are not being paid in any way and hence, they would need to be honest.
Most sites pay you to write reviews especially blog, you can write for a blogger and you're being paid for your item when it is very creative.

I totally agree with you. I don't think it's good to lie about a product you haven't used before simply because you will get paid for posting a review. Thereby misleading the public to purchase the product.

This is one cool activity if it is possible and you are capable of writing good reviews worthy of recommendation and implementation. I mean there are those who are gifted for this very purpose

It is the best for one to do what one will be able to defend or what conscience will not blame you. It is good that you don't want to lie by giving bad reviews just to make money. I doubt too if all those reviews are correct. That is my contributions on this.

Well, this is one silent truth I don't get to hear a lot of people talk about. Why would someone force my hands to say things i very well know I have not used or tested to now say I have used because of money.

Well, this is one silent truth I don't get to hear a lot of people talk about. Why would someone force my hands to say things i very well know I have not used or tested to now say I have used because of money.
Most sites pay you to write review they are mostly online site that are basically dear to educate people and sensitise them on information.

Writing reviews can really be hard for me too, especially if you have to lie about them. But some people can do it easily just for the money. I think I can compromise and lie about movie reviews. But for products especially those that are used as food or on skin, I wouldn't want to lie about them if I know that they cause bad effects.

Instead on stressing on paid to review site I would rather prefer survey sites as almost the same questions are asked and the renumeration is sure higher.

Instead on stressing on paid to review site I would rather prefer survey sites as almost the same questions are asked and the renumeration is sure higher.
if you're not from tier 1 country then trying to do online surveys is a total waste of time as much as paid to write reviews. Sticking to ptp platforms is even better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds