Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paid to write books for schools

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I heard from a friend that a lot of people out there do freelance work writing for books that go to schools. Usually it involves making short learning programs. They're curated by people who understand the material. Anyway, is there any sites out there that pays for writing short books for schools?

Advertisement Placeholder
well I don't have any understanding of how this work, let me wait for people that have a deeper understanding of it to explain to me what it means.

On upwork you can find jobs for writing books. However, it is very difficult to get accepted on upwork. They have very strict criteria for approval. I have been rejected a couple of times

I heard from a friend that a lot of people out there do freelance work writing for books that go to schools. Usually it involves making short learning programs. They're curated by people who understand the material. Anyway, is there any sites out there that pays for writing short books for schools?

The site I currently know is called Teachers Pay Teachers. Just search for it and you will find it since I'm still new here and I doubt if posting links is allowed.

Teachers Pay Teachers allows you to upload files and books you have that you don't use anymore or that you know can help other teachers. You get paid for each copy downloaded. Note that your first book or resource shared should be free.

I don't know any such sites that specifically offer such a job of writing books for schools. Unless you look for those jobs in freelancing sites. But I think this job will be specific for each country since they all have different methods of learning in the schools.

In such platforms they require professional writers to produce quality writings, try out upwork but getting accepted is difficult.

Is there any site like this that pays for writing books to be used for them or that pays for educational activities and findings. If it were available I would love to be a part of it .

That is true. To become a freelancer from writing requires having a good knowledge of English. Copywriting is another good skills to freelance on.

I guess there are many sites out there who are willing to pay someone to re writing for them and get it delivered to school that needed it as their part of education learning. One just need to do more search about it tho.

The site I currently know is called Teachers Pay Teachers. Just search for it and you will find it since I'm still new here and I doubt if posting links is allowed.

Teachers Pay Teachers allows you to upload files and books you have that you don't use anymore or that you know can help other teachers. You get paid for each copy downloaded. Note that your first book or resource shared should be free.
I already have the name of the page thanks for sharing, I love the idea of sharing books to help others, and in turn receive rewards. Do you know if those books can be from any author or must be your own.

This is very lucrative and you can be able to make love of money through this heart writing books for school. You must be a great writer who is involved in children education with this you were able to make lot of money.

It is a very nice initiative if one could be writing books for schools and be paid for that. I have not heard of such offers in my country though. And I have also not seen such websites.

I personally don't have much knowledge about that but I believe their most be a site that is designed to makes writing books for school more easy and at an affordable price to it participant and requires a high skilled and knowledgeable person about the school syllabus.

I know about teachers pay teachers you could actually upload your intellectual content and if it is accepted you get your earnings. Please do give it a try.

Schools would definitely not consider these option as it's a very critical thing that they would prefer to pay their own teachers to do their research and publish their own book instead of paying online clients.

I haven't actually seen any website that offers paid to write book for schools so far but the only way to which someone can write books for pay to write is by going to these companies to work for them.

I have seen a lot of websites that pays to write articles for them but I haven't seen the one that pays to write books for schools. if there is any then, alot of people is going to capitalise on it and make a lot of money.

I don't know if such sites exists.
I know of sites which pay to write fictions and articles...but school books? No.

There are really so much to learn from this forum apart from earning money. Solutions are always given to issues here. So reading comments alone here is enough for one to learn almost anything. That is my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

I have less knowledge about this particular topic that is those available site which will write and will aid you some good amount I'd income even though I have heard alot of people doing it but I have not personally engage myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds