Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Paid to just visit a website

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any sites where you can get paid to just click and view a website? I wish there was a site you could do this at. I imagine most you don't get paid much, but are there any sites that pay you to view a ton of site for cash? Or is that just a pipe dream of mine?

Advertisement Placeholder
These sites are called PTC or Paid to click sites, there are many, but they really pay well none, but if you have some time and complete them every day, maybe you can earn a few dollars more at the end of the month.

On microjob sites, you an find tasks where you get a few cents for visiting a website. Some tasks also involve leave comment or clicking on ads. However, I do not know any website that specifically provides jobs for visiting websites.

PTC opportunities are usually a waste of time, the money is
not much and many sites will pay at first then start making excuses
why they can't or won't pay anymore. My opinion, not worth your time.

You would probably have to click on thousands of websites just to earn a few dollars. Not sure why you think this is a good way to get paid?

Your dream is related to PTC. (Paid-To-Click) 🖱️these are sites that pay for clicking👆 on the site and viewing an ad for 10-15 seconds, but generally they pay little for this. About 3¢ per day So your dream is to earn a “significant” amount by clicking links. Alas, it does not correspond to reality. 😆😃

Yes, there are a lot of sites like the ones you dream of, as they have already told you in the comments, they are usually called PTC sites or they are also usually sites called "faucet" these last sites have the extra that they have a faucet, generally for cryptocurrencies in which every 1 hour you can claim some cryptocurrencies, sounds great right? I usually use them and they add more extra income, the good thing is that they have offers that you can complete to earn much more money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds