Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Other sites like Pinterest?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I want to find more sites like Pinterest that help boost traffic. I already know about the social media giants but I want to try and target lesser known or less popular sites to see if that helps at all. Does anyone know any sites that are similar to Pinterest where it is all about content sharing and links?

Advertisement Placeholder
Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, and other types of content. You can use Tumblr to promote your website and share your content with a new audience. Reddit is also a popular social news aggregation and discussion platform. You can join relevant subreddits and share your content to attract more traffic.

Pinterest is Pin board where you can pin images and videos, I am not aware of any sites that are exactly like Pinterest. However, I do not think you will get any traction by using lesser known sites.

How do people make use of it to boost traffic? I have an account on Pinterest but i simply use it to collect materials i use in my graphic designing jobs or a means of inspiration for future designs, have never used it to post anything once before.

You can use Tumblr or any of the social media sites that are based on photos like Instagram maybe Twitter you can find beautiful and useful photos

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds