Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Other ad services besides Adsense?

NationTalk

Website
nationtalk.us
Credits
After going without AdSense for 6 months and trying all other services we didn't have much luck. Now we're on AdSense again and like it so much better. Has anyone else had luck with other services like Commission Junction, Amazon affiliates, etc.?

Advertisement Placeholder
edomz.com cpv (pop) has worked alright for me, one of the higher paying networks at least, they have good coverage for almost every country, but still not as good as Adsense,

edomz.com cpv (pop) has worked alright for me, one of the higher paying networks at least, they have good coverage for almost every country, but still not as good as Adsense,
I recently registered on Edomz but I didn't use their ad codes since they were offering pop-up ads which I do not like to inconvenient my site members/visitors with.

Although, it seems they've started another one which isn't pop-up. I didn't bother to be sure on what it was like but I'm pretty sure it won't be desirable by users.

@NationTalk, maybe you should try media.net they offer quality close to that of Adsense but they don't accept easily.

However, if one of those high paying CPM ad company can accept you, I believe that's a perfect replacement for Adsense.

Yes, I hate pop-ups. As an update, I joined Commission Junction (for CafePress t-shirts) and Amazon Affiliates (for books). Publicity Clerks is great, but I keep getting distracted by their other offerings and haven't put ad space up yet.

My new thing is financial affiliate programs with residual (share of profits) income. If I didn't live in the U.S. I would be an eToro affiliate, it has a good reputation. Instead I'm trying out the Forex Affiliate program - affiliates earn 25% revenue share, plus CPA that range from $100-$1,000. That means that if someone signs up and starts earning big bucks - I will earn 25% of what they earn! I've only had one person sign on but it's only been a couple of weeks, so I can see this adding up. Plus I just got approved as a 2nd tier affiliate, which means that if any of my affiliate referrals make money then the affiliate program pays me 10% of their revenue share plus $25 CPA on every new client THEY bring. Here's my new affiliate link if you're interested: http://www.forex-affiliate.com/main.aspx?Page=nationtalk_Valeria&ci=en-US

The big question is, how many people are interested in forex? It takes a lot of skill and knowledge, but the potential payoff is huge and instant. Does anyone know of a residual income stock broker affiliate? More people play the stock market than the forex market . . .

At the moment I am trialing Adcash. It is currently doing better than Edormz and Yllix which I had on the site before so we will have to see how it goes.

AdSense never has been a good alternative to me even since the times when they used to pay well, this was about a decade ago or so, and now due to a technical problem in their dashboard that their supposed engineers cannot resolve, they are retaining my payment for months and months until those retards they say find the problem that prevents the system to issue my payment.

Amazon is another low profit option for my kind of niche, but my sister who has a fansite found in Amazon her best monetizing option.

Commission Junction never was good. In the early 2000s I remember myself making good money from this affiliate, then by the payment time, they used to "deactivate" advertisers and remove earnings, so they fell behind the minimum threshold to get paid. I re-joined again a couple of years ago and this time was worst; they want me to pay them rather than they paying me; reason to ask me for a payment was "inactivity" because nobody was clicking their ads on my sites.

I would say that a good alternative to AdSense because it delivers contextual advertising and pay much higher than Google is 7search.com affiliate program.

7search is a search engine that has been online for over 14 years, but it's not widely known because it focus only in the United States, in fact you need to be a US-based person to join their affiliate program here, http://7search.com/partner/

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds