Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

OpinionPioneer - NEW PAYING Survey Website

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it remains possible to pay with crypto because binance offers possibility to trade paypal for crypto using P2P options. I suggest to website owner to pay with Binance Pay. It is a feature in Binance where you have to provide Binance Pay ID for such purpose to get paid in crypto. Binance allows purchase crypto from some Binance exchangers by PayPal. Then user that paypal is unavailable in his country can get payment from completing survey by Binance Pay ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
The write up is nice and the offer is good, I would have asked just two questions but you already answered the questions in the write up and it's good that way. I will however still try them out and see how many surveys I can complete in a week or so.

This is abit nice, I am impressed Africa countries can also join in on surveys even if we may not benefit much like other countries, if they can add more payment methods as soon as possible, it would really be appreciated, so people from countries that cannot access PayPal can join in.

Among the countries listed, Italy (my country) does not appear for now.
But I can understand the difficulties in adapting to the Italian language, because it is spoken in only one country in the world (Italy and nowhere).
However, could I try to carry out surveys in English, with the help of a translator?
Thank you.

Please see below.
If they will actually implement all those features you highlighted above, then they will soon become one of the best GPT site in this planet and this is not an exaggeration. The features you highlighted are the problems we faced with so many survey sites.

I think it remains possible to pay with crypto because binance offers possibility to trade paypal for crypto using P2P options. I suggest to website owner to pay with Binance Pay. It is a feature in Binance where you have to provide Binance Pay ID for such purpose to get paid in crypto. Binance allows purchase crypto from some Binance exchangers by PayPal. Then user that paypal is unavailable in his country can get payment from completing survey by Binance Pay ID.
I'm sorry, but where Paypal is not yet available nowadays, which it's a payment system which uses also the cryptocurrencies?
Thank you.

Actually, survey platforms are where one can also make lots of dollars. Some people even work full time. But my problem with survey platforms is that the surveys are not accessible to all countries and my country is among. And Paypal payment method is another issue. Paypal has restricted my country. These are some of the things that stop me from earning from survey platforms.

That is awesome development,I have would have love to join even if the amount I tend to receive is not much or the survey are not much but the payment method is on restrictions to all In my country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds