Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Food or Clothing Business

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
I always wanted to start my own clothing or food business, but I don't know exactly how to start and the whole process seems to be not as easy as it seems.

I know it requires a good team to manage everything because we can't do everything on our own.

I need to find an expert to do online marketing for my business, people to do order packaging and delivery too.

Have you ever thought of starting your own online clothing or food business? What are your thoughts about this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no experience with selling foods online but I sell clothes and it is a very lucrative niche. If you want to try, and if you do not want to invest a lot of money, you can try dropshipping

Online business is one of the ways to market our product to people we know, and those we don't know so if we have an account on any of the social media, we can start by posting our product and prices and contact too.

A friend of mine started her online boutique and she is really doing very well. She has converted a part of her home for storage, product display and sewing activity. She does not have to own or rent a commercial space and thus her expenditure is considerably reduced. She has also employed a couple of people. The initial days were difficult but with all the promotion on instagram, she has got customers from far and wide.

I prefer Clothing Business. You just need to pay some money and buy clothes and then sell them. No rush. But you have to do a lot of things to make food and you have to sell them at a certain time

Definitely clothing business. Online food services are still quite a new thing and it's really hard to be succesfull between all food services in area. There are way less clothing brands.

I always wanted to start my own clothing or food business, but I don't know exactly how to start and the whole process seems to be not as easy as it seems.

I know it requires a good team to manage everything because we can't do everything on our own.

I need to find an expert to do online marketing for my business, people to do order packaging and delivery too.

Have you ever thought of starting your own online clothing or food business? What are your thoughts about this?
I have always wanted to have a clothing line. I had one but I was not able to run the business very well so I shut down the business. I still choose online clothing over food business

I have thought about starting my own online clothing business. This is because i love anything that has to do with fashion. I have also thought about starting a food business but not an online one.

Both types of businesses require careful planning, market research, and a robust online presence to stand out in a competitive landscape. Conduct a thorough analysis of your target audience, competitors, and industry trends to make informed decisions. Remember to adapt and evolve your strategies based on customer feedback and market dynamics.

I have no experience with selling foods online but I sell clothes and it is a very lucrative niche. If you want to try, and if you do not want to invest a lot of money, you can try dropshipping

Even if you are going to sell food online, I believe that you should also have to have a physical shop where you will have people walk in to eat in your restaurant because that is the best way that you're going to have improved opinion about your food business.

The major drawback of selling foods online is you can sell only to local customers. However, if you sell clothes, you can sell to a global audience. If you are using print-on-demand or dropshipping methods, you are relieved from stacking up your inventory.

The major drawback of selling foods online is you can sell only to local customers. However, if you sell clothes, you can sell to a global audience. If you are using print-on-demand or dropshipping methods, you are relieved from stacking up your inventory.

You are very correct with this assessment and also for the fact that food is something that is perishable over a period of time makes it something that you have to make sure that you completely sell off before the food damages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds