Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One Sided Post Exchanges - How to Solve the Problem

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
This could always be a problem. Well, I mean, if you're writing a lot of big posts and the other person is writing one-liners, then wouldn't you resent the situation? Anyway, in my case, I'm trying to get into the habit of making a few huge posts to balance out posts that are small or medium. Well, I like some posts to be medium and small to make things seem natural. For instance, if I was just on a forum and there was no obligation involved, I would just type naturally, not paying attention to the length.

I would reach out to the person I'm doing a post exchange with and kindly ask if they can put a bit more effort into their exchange if I feel like they're lacking. I know not everyone can reply to threads with full sentences, since they may have a learning disability so I try to be reasonable.

I would reach out to the person I'm doing a post exchange with and kindly ask if they can put a bit more effort into their exchange if I feel like they're lacking. I know not everyone can reply to threads with full sentences, since they may have a learning disability so I try to be reasonable.
I haven't run into this situation, but in some cases, my stuff has been light, so that's why I want to make a few big posts to balance stuff out.

One liners posts are no good, most especially if it has become a habit and is consistent. There are some answers in form of posts that just has to be one or two lines max.
But there are more instances that require deep engagements, and that would not be fair with just one liner posts.
When you come across that just discontinue the service with the person.

That's why it's always better to come up with some sort of agreement and expectation up front. No one liners, specific areas, kind of quality expected, etc.

That's why it's always better to come up with some sort of agreement and expectation up front. No one liners, specific areas and the kind of quality expected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds