Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

One of the best ways to keep making for business owners

One of the best ways to keep making for business owners​

With the experience I have seen so far all I could say is that when you are working as an employee, always make sure you do your business to the latter, there will always be the . supervisor that will want to go extra mile by keeping your waiting or always demand on extra hours to work out things.
Such has happened to me some time ago when at my work place we had a Target to meet up with but the engine broke down and we where unable to get the report completely done, I was the person who had to contact the engineer from another country and everything came back to normal but not completely but we were able to meet up the target and everyone was happy to have be a partaker to the success story.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, you need a plan which you can use. Business plan are very important in all type of business. It help you build your business. And you also need a good capital in your business so you can make it

I have experienced the pains of automation when I was a computer programmer. People just couldn't come to terms that the computer can make their work easier and faster. Now automation is not as difficult as before. Yes, I have read about an app that would post on your social media account as per the schedule that you specified. That is one way of easing the workload for you. But the best part of automation in business is the accounting system that you just have to input the transactions and the software would do the rest.

If you want to make more money in less time, you have to figure a way to automate parts of your business.

This basically means ensuring that your business can run (to an extent), even if you're not there.

Think about how you can automate your business,

Take orders while you're asleep (all you have to do is post on social media)

And, even your ads will have a higher conversion rate, because you can choose to use it as a sales page...
Of course it helps a lot to get more customers and generate more revenue from it. One should convert his business into online so that he could get more and more orders for products. Internet is one of the best platform to make money using it's different applications provided to its users to attach more people with you. Advertisement should be the periority of a business man either he has online business or physical.

the best ways to keep making for business owners is to be steadfast, dedicated and should maintain time control as this will help you to keep pushing harder in order to continue to increase in standard and income.al these are very essential to be mindful of and also keep having the right mindset

You are correct, to make more profit, the business need to be automated by fixing things in place to keep the operation running when the business owner is not there. This is business expansion and needs proper planning.

If you've got that kind of business, yeah, it's a great time to sell. That aside, if you're not in a hot industry right now not a great time to sell. It's a really bad time to sell if you're in hospitality, retail, and those kind of areas. However, one person's loss is another person's gain.

The success in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Many people start a business thinking that they will turn on their computers.

Making more money for a business can be done by making sure as time goes on, customers are being more satisfied. The more customers derive satisfaction from your product, the more they patronise your business and then the more profit you get.
It is also very important that you automate you business in the sense that you can attend to customers if when you are not available.

This is a truly important info you've dropped here. Robotization is the lone route workable for this. You can't generally be there to be actually taking requests and handling them without anyone else even with your staff. It won't be really beneficial to do.

If you want to make more money in less time, you have to figure a way to automate parts of your business.

This basically means ensuring that your business can run (to an extent), even if you're not there.

And, even your ads will have a higher conversion rate, because you can choose to use it as a sales page...
Thanks so much for sharing this valuable tips with us. I have two friends who were finding it difficult to stay on top of their business as the owner without thinking of selling it out to someone capable. I advice them to exercise paitence a little and I will get back to them. From your explanation I Know what to tell them.

These are great tips especially if one has a business that is online, or if you manage more than one business.

Many people do not realize the importance of automating parts of their business until they are overwhelmed.

Be organized

You have to organize yourself and your team and let everyone know his particular duty always and by organizing your company, you have put everyone to a particular task which will increase efficiency and improve profitability.

2. Keep Detailed Records

Many businesses do not keep the records of their business. Keeping the records of your sales, transactions and customers matters a lot this will make you to understand when things changes and the demographic your most customers are coming from. By doing this, you can easily understand the market structure which will make it easy for you take a decision that will increase your business growth.

3. Stay visible and connected

You have to be visible to people. Start every conversation with a hand shake and a smile be it your customer or your employees. This will make you to stay connected with what is actually happening around your business or your customers’ preference.

4. Analyze Your Competition

It is important to analyze your competitors and see how their products are much better than yours and how their service looks better than yours. Even if you are ahead of your competitors, it is good to analyze them and see how they position things that may directly or indirectly affect your company growth.

5. Encourage employees

Many business owners or Managers in Nigeria do not encourage employees. They believe that every employee must be perfect but motivating employees gives them more courage to tackle everyday activities and by encouraging them instead of abusing them will make them more happy to achieve the companies objectives.
6. Be focused

This is important, as you have to be focused on your companies’ mission. Make sure that your company is working to achieve its mission as this will make it is easy to achieve the vision. Set a challenging vision and don’t lost focus no matter how things seem to be.

7. Prevent theft

This is important in every organization. Prevent theft from customers or employees. This is will slow your business growth and most often will end your business if you do not prevent it on time. If you are offering a product, install machines and cameras that will detect any theft going around and work on it to prevent it in the future. Make sure that your records are all in tack and most often employ some chartered accountants to check on the records from time to time. Losing cash is very costly.

8. Increase your marketing bar

Understand the importance of marketing for your business. Just like companies advertise their products always, learn from them and advertise your product. It is once said that every time you advertise your product or service, you will more customers and expose your business to many people.

9. Provide Great Service

Even if you are selling a product or a service, it is very important to provide good services to your customers and potential customers. If you do that they will be addicted to your product and services and will also refer their friends to your company.

10. Be very consistent

Consistency is very important in increasing your profits for any business. You have to be consistent always and this will create a room for advancement in the future

Without a plan, it is merely a dream. It doesn't have to be a book, but you need a few pages outlining specific objectives, strategies, financing, a sales and marketing plan, and a determination of the cash you need to get things done. Writing it all down is a crucial first step.

Thanks for sharing the idea with us. Like I've always said, it's not money that's first needed in business, it is rather ideas and knowledge and you're doing everything possible here to share with us required knowledge in some fields we might have chosen. thanks once again for sharing this wonderful piece of information with us, and me personally because it's what I've been wanting to know.
Exactly you're on point, knowledge is power and ideas rule the world. It's all about being able to think appropriately and utilising your idea the right way. Money isn't first in business it's good idea and the technical know how

Do you feel like you’re treading water with your small business and not making progress towards your goals?

Or are you having trouble choosing business goals to work toward this year in the first place? Every entrepreneur wants to own a successful and profitable business, but it's not always clear how to get there.

If you want your small business to be more profitable than ever before, here are some suggestions for how to make it happen.

Online platform makes more sales when their customers have ease of buying. When you automate your business, you and your customers gain. While making orders, some customers might find it difficult to be attended to because if the long queue you are attending to. But with an automated business where a website is created for automatic ordering, that's a way to improve one's business.

It is the same for all business whether big, small, old, or newly established. Making sure you're able your finances and other management options will not only help keep the business but it also helps with its growth and you're have more time to think & rest and bring in more ideas, solutions to potential problems and threats, and strategies that will influence rapid growth because many only see and think about the immediate need and profit and do not look or consider the bigger picture.

Focus on customer service. According to a study by NewVoiceMedia, 51% of customers will not repeat business with a company after a bad service experience. Other studies have shown that it takes several positive customer experiences to make up for one negative one.

Depending on your target market, social media can be a great way to promote your business as well. Establishing a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is standard for most businesses these days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds