Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline Activities

Advertisement Placeholder
I feel like I'm always 'online', it's really difficult to disconnect nowadays. I do enjoy cooking, so I'll sometimes spend a few hours in the kitchen, that's quite therapeutic and I end up in my own little world. Sometimes I will go out with friends for food and drinks. If I'm bored, I might fire up The Sims 4 but I go through phases of being interested and then not. One thing I would like to get into is reading... I have a tablet which would be ideal for downloading books and I could read in bed instead of scrolling through TikTok, but I just never make time to start.

Let's see... I do a lot of swimming in the summer...
I go geocaching.
I tinker with and work on my jeep which to me is relaxing because I can focus on it and I get instant results if something goes right.
And I hang out with my bff a lot too.

At the moment, walking in the countryside is the only fun thing I do that isn't online. Anyway, I would like to get back into traveling and working out. Also, it would be cool to play soccer and play a musical instrument, not just write notes online. Well, I could mess with the guitar, but it needs new strings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds