Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

(Not Paying for 2 Weeks)Daily 2$-100$ Commission Earning App

leozen

Credits
Hi, I'm new to this site. I wanted to share with you a system that makes a good profit. Currently, the system has been working for 3 months and is making good profits. But the interesting thing is that the support of the site says that the system has been active since 2015. I don't know if it's true. Keep in mind that such systems are likely to be shut down tomorrow. So you have to be careful. I don't know if it's a ponzi or not, but I and those who invested in other forums with me had a very good profit in 1 week. And now we continue to earn using our profits. So even though the system is closed, we are in very high profits. Please, if you are determined to invest, choose the amounts that you will not be upset if you lose your wallet while walking on the road.

The system works as follows;
First, you can deposit a minimum of 30USDT (trc20 or erc20). And you can withdraw a minimum of 20USDT. Depending on the money you deposit, the commission rate of the system changes. You can convert 50 items per day from the money you deposit with a button called "Grab". This way you get commissions on 50 products every day. Yesterday I made $20 withdrawal to show proof, it arrived in my account this morning. I will add photos below. The money reaches your account exactly 24 hours after the withdrawal. When you deposit money, that money may not be credited to your account immediately. For this, the supports are immediately interested. I will add my reference link to you, however, you can access support very quickly. Since my team is big, the supports take care of it very well.
If you like the post I will add proof of withdrawal every week.We can show evidence here until the site is down xd.

(Make sure you join the team, it makes a huge difference. So do not register without reference. With someone else's, if not me. But as the team grows, the supports turn fast.) My Link; https://coupang38.com/#/register?referCode=hgkzsf

This is our home screen, we can learn and control many things from here.
As you can see below, there are "Home,order,grab,online,my" options.
The part that interests us will be "grab" and "online". It will connect us to our South Korean brothers for online support. Grab, on the other hand, will allow us to receive commissions from 50 products per day.
In the "order" section, you can see the products sold and the commission rates earned. If you sell a product and forget to approve it, you can enter it here and confirm it and reflect it on your balance.

View attachment 3034

1. Withdrw
View attachment 3035
2. Withdrw
View attachment 3036

If you like the post I will add proof of withdrawal every week.
[automerge]1639037182[/automerge]
If you like, I can share the systems I use. 👨‍💻👨‍💻

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think this application is a business of the future? to invest and make a good profit over time? If yes and you have more evidence, I register under your ref!

At this juncture, I'll advise you enjoy your rewards alone because once more people begin to join, mark my words, the system would begin to have issues with payment.
Not interested at all

Do you think this application is a business of the future? to invest and make a good profit over time? If yes and you have more evidence, I register under your ref!
I said "Keep in mind that such systems are likely to be shut down tomorrow. So you have to be careful. I don't know if it's a ponzi or not, "
The system is still working and paying, sorry I forgot to come back to this forum. I invested amounts that would not be upset if I lost on the way.I'm not telling anyone to invest, but it pays well for a while. Can it be closed at any time? Yeah. We keep this in mind.
View attachment 3086

At this juncture, I'll advise you enjoy your rewards alone because once more people begin to join, mark my words, the system would begin to have issues with payment.
Not interested at all
I totally agree, the system can shut down at any time. But I tell people this. If you want to invest, invest an amount that you won't be upset if you drop it on the way. Everyone is thanking me so far. I hope they don't swear when it's closed.
[automerge]1639490453[/automerge]
Hi guys, I just made a withdrawal.Money will be in my account in 24 hours . I will share this time tomorrow;
View attachment 3087

Last edited:
I totally agree, the system can shut down at any time. But I tell people this. If you want to invest, invest an amount that you won't be upset if you drop it on the way. Everyone is thanking me so far. I hope they don't swear when it's closed.
[automerge]1639490453[/automerge]
Hi guys, I just made a withdrawal.Money will be in my account in 24 hours . I will share this time tomorrow;
View attachment 3087
i just read all post and i am thinking to do this site so i want to know other users view about this. i hope you will post your withdrawal proof tomorrow and it will be good for others.

i just read all post and i am thinking to do this site so i want to know other users view about this. i hope you will post your withdrawal proof tomorrow and it will be good for others.
I sent a picture at noon, still waiting for confirmation.." This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." (done thanks)

Last edited:
At this point, I recommend that you enjoy your rewards on your own since, trust me, once more people join, the system will start to have payment troubles.
I'm not interested in anything.

At this point, I recommend that you enjoy your rewards on your own since, trust me, once more people join, the system will start to have payment troubles.
You are right, I always say we don't know what will happen tomorrow. For 3 weeks, me and my team have earned very good money and we have withdrawn our main money. At the moment, we earn with our remaining profits. So we have no loss. Even if we lost our main money, it would not be a problem, this is a risk business. 100,200 papers won't upset me or my friends too much.

As long as the system is likely to close and it's requires one paying money to gain then to me it is a Ponzi scheme and I cannot be a part of Ponzi

As long as the system is likely to close and it's requires one paying money to gain then to me it is a Ponzi scheme and I cannot be a part of Ponzi
Thanks for the comment, did you read what I wrote? Because I'm not saying very different things.

This is the first time I am going to hear about this app. I'm going to do a little research about it to see how viable it is to make money with the app. This can be a good source of additional multiple streams of income for me.

This is the first time I am going to hear about this app. I'm going to do a little research about it to see how viable it is to make money with the app. This can be a good source of additional multiple streams of income for me.
Be very careful, it's been active for 3 months.If you can take risks, take very small amounts.The amounts that you won't be upset about losing make sense. That's what me and everyone on my team did.

may be you are right. some sites are paying in initial stage and later on they stop paying. there are some sites where you can make some money and they are really paying.

Friends, this post is for people who like to take risks and see that they will earn money for that risk.Yes, the application can be closed, I say every day. Is it risky? Yes, it's risky.But those who take risks with me earn money for 1 month. Not only in this forum, but in many other forums.I do not show anyone the site that I have not already withdrawn money from.I'm not a scammer, unlike most people.I say the risks, however, there are investors and winners like me.Even though the site is closed now, there is no harm to me and my team.We have withdrawn our principal, we are only earning pure profit.

Friends, this post is for people who like to take risks and see that they will earn money for that risk.Yes, the application can be closed, I say every day. Is it risky? Yes, it's risky.But those who take risks with me earn money for 1 month. Not only in this forum, but in many other forums.I do not show anyone the site that I have not already withdrawn money from.I'm not a scammer, unlike most people.I say the risks, however, there are investors and winners like me.Even though the site is closed now, there is no harm to me and my team.We have withdrawn our principal, we are only earning pure profit.
i will take the risk

i will take the risk
It's been a long time since the site opened.It's been about 3 months.I recommend an amount that you will not be upset if you lose on the way, be careful, I hope you make good money.
[automerge]1639998308[/automerge]
we made a small withdrawal to test the site
View attachment 3131

Last edited:
Firstly, I commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this great forum. And you also shown some payment proofs which shows that the site is legit and paying. But just as you already pointed above, I think one has to be very careful investing with them as we have seen such platform disappeared after hitting their target. Thanks for sharing.

Support said "there are too many withdrawals due to Christmas it will be completed in 72 hours ." So I don't know how much is true, how much is a lie, we'll see..If they had taken the money and ran away, I think support wouldn't even have responded.Anyway, we'll wait and see until then, I'll look for other good money making sites.We earned a lot of extra money from this site hope it works .xd
[automerge]1640209354[/automerge]
Money came to my account, no problem, we continue!
View attachment 3145

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds