Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Yes not everyeveryone is good at starting up a business some people are not good in managing a starting up capital, because they might use it for personal use. some people are better off working under an organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, that's true anyway cos some people naturally hates starting and managing business. I know someone who said he will never start a business, he prefers working for others and getting paid.

Concerning not everyone needs to start a business. Well, I believe that it is not every body that can start or have a business, you can have other things you can do that can be source of money to your incomes, improving your skills to making money, one can be a freelancer and offer multiple clients.

Actually not everyone needs to start a business but we all need to get something doing to augment our salary. If you know that you are not enterprising just stay away from business. You can get a second pay job to add to your earnings.

This is a very correct. Not everyone is cut out be an entrepreneur or a business owner. Some people are better off being employees and receiving salary.

Business is not actually for everyone. There are some categories of people are not men at for business, such
Faint hearted people
Inconsistent
Disloyal people
Lazy people and violent or aggressive people.

Yes, not everyone need to start a business because not everybody knows how to manage a business. in order for you to start a business you must know how to manage a business and also be able to manage risks.
Some people don't have the knowledge or experience or even the patience to run any kind of business and if they are forced to do so, they will run the business down.

I think you are right in thes although we still need the required skills to do the business and move it forward to a successful position ,and also we need to consider best paying jobs

Having a business is good but it's not meant for everybody. It's important to identify your potential and choose a career related to it

I believe alot of people wished or wanted to start a business of their own or even in group but that could not hold due to lack of one thing or the other such as lack of capital Is the most essential and then knowledge, location and what to start with.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
We dont all have the ability or the capital to start a business, we cannot all become a business man or woman, what some people need is just how to increase their income online or offline.

Well I agree with you that it I not everyone that can start a business because they are some people that are lazy and can not prepare a business plan and also they don't have the courage to take risk and also most of them are not qualified or they are not meant for it
not everyone need to start up a business because not everyone has that dedication and time in managing a business, this is because when is this is in its delicate stage which is the starting stage it is very difficult to do and not really dedicated and growing a business.

Seriously you have presented the best points up there, not everyone will be able to start up a business because not everyone will have the skill of maintaining a business for a long time and sometimes business need passion and if you don't have patient you may not be able to succeed in the business you are going into , some people were meant to be a worker sha

Everyone needs to start a business. The skill set you went to aquire knowledge about is a business in itself. Because you are going to use it render a device to get paid for isn't it. So, aside your job paid job, one can still harness one or two skills to keep afloat.

Not everyone needs to start business because everyone has his or her way of getting profit whatsoever the situation might be

I think you are right in thes although we still need the required skills to do the business and move it forward to a successful position ,and also we need to consider best paying jobs
Some people are just very good when it comes to just working for another company instead of working for themselves. They can't stand the pressure.

This is good advice. Nowadays it's seen as almost essential to start a 'side hustle' or 'gig' to earn some extra money but I don't think that's always the way for some people. It can be good to work a job during the week and then not have to worry about managing something else after hours. If you're serious about it then go for it, but I don't think people should feel pressured to come up with an idea they can try and generate extra income from.

This is the real fact,in as much as the issue of being self reliant will give you the much pace to grow at you own speed and ability,not every one is that gifted to do a business and make profit.some are meant to work and make out a living from their job.

Everybody has their choice of doing things because not everybody like yo go into business, some will like to do other thing while others will others will like going into business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds