Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Noise or MyLot?

nykublondu

Credits
I have had accounts on the two sites for a few weeks.
On noise, I saw that you can withdraw a penny when you want, only that the payment is made in bitcoin cash.
MyLot, on the other hand, is only paid on the 15th of the month and only if you have $ 5 in your account. Payment is made in PayPal.
Do you have accounts on these sites? Which do you think is better?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think MyLot's decision to not pay with crypto will reduce the writers. I have gotten several payments from noise cash and read cash with bitcoin cash.

I know noise but never used it, In have not only used mylot but even paid twice, I do not think Mylot is very good for making money, however, if you enjoy sharing random thoughts, and also earning some money in the mean time you will find mylot useful and interesting.

I have had accounts on the two sites for a few weeks.
On noise, I saw that you can withdraw a penny when you want, only that the payment is made in bitcoin cash.
MyLot, on the other hand, is only paid on the 15th of the month and only if you have $ 5 in your account. Payment is made in PayPal.
Do you have accounts on these sites? Which do you think is better?
Oh by far, myLot. 🙂👍
In fact, you just reminded me that this month will be a payout month for me. I was short 7 cents last month, so I know I got it this month for sure.
I don't know much about Noise, if I joined, I probably stuck around for a couple of days. I found it a bit disorganized and confusing. And noisy. Hence the name. Haha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds