Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Clothes

Advertisement Placeholder
How often do you go shop for new clothes?

Do you have to have the in style / cool brand or do you just go for whatever you like?
Only when my old ones wear out. I finally had to retire a pair of 15 year old Wranglers after the crotch ripped out when I squatted down to lift up some iron ore rocks (and yes, I could still fit into them over a decade later).
I have two dress suits... but since I'm retired, my "dress" consist of Wranglers rugged wear pants, Croc's (gout is a bitch) and either decent t-shirts in the summer or flannel/chamois in the winter.

I usually shop for work clothes more than regular clothes, since I wear those 6/7 days. I shop once in a while online, don't really go to a psychical store anymore.

Also just bought a leather protection pants this weekend for when I'm riding my motorcycle. Should be here today or tomorrow.

My favourite clothes shopping to do is for going on holiday, which I'm currently doing right now actually. :ROFLMAO:
I usually order my clothes from ASOS as I know they'll fit, however some of the style choices over there... questionable.

Not really one for designer clothes either, I usually only get designer glasses.

I bought a bunch of plain black t-shirts and was wearing those to work everyday. Someone asked me if I wear the same shirt everyday and I said "No, I have like 10 of these shirts" ...they looked like they didnt believe me.
I used to do that! I have bought a few similar shirts that look quite similar to one another or might have 2-3 of a shirt color I like. The students notice from time to time, especially if I just did laundry and I wear the color more than once in a week. xD

I don't go shopping very often, maybe once a year for something I need, and I do not like to buy what's "in" at the moment. Usually what's in looks bad in 2 years anyway and I prefer the classic look so that I can still wear my clothes for 10 years.

When I worked, I bought dress pants that I could still wear today even though I haven't worked in 6 years. My tops were plain button down for the most part, so they're fine to wear too if I need to begin working again.

I do have to buy shoes once a year because I do a lot of walking.

Socks, I'll buy online because of all the walking, those get holes too fast.

My new part-time job requires us to dress professionally, so I recently bought 4 collared shirts and 3 pairs of slacks. It is rare for me to wear this type of clothing, so it's something I'll have to get used to. I'm used to wearing shorts all of the time. Now that I bought some nice clothes I suppose I have some nice clothes to wear when we go out to nice places and whatnot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds