Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Neurodiversity in the workforce

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you neurodiverse? As in deal with something like ADD, ADHD, autism, severe anxiety and more. How do you deal with your neurodiversity in the work force? I have anxieties myself, so that's why I work online instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not want to be called discriminatory, but my preference is for hiring mentally and physically fit individuals to work for me. I care about performance in my workplace.

I do not want to be called discriminatory, but my preference is for hiring mentally and physically fit individuals to work for me. I care about performance in my workplace.
It is important to hire people who are mentally and physically stable. You should hire people who can do the job very well instead of trying to pity people and providing jobs for them

It is important to hire people who are mentally and physically stable. You should hire people who can do the job very well instead of trying to pity people and providing jobs for them
I am not here to give free money to people, I pay for the work people do, therefore, if my job demands mentally and physically fit workers, how can I employ mentally channelged people?

Well, there are many great organisations that offer wrok to handicapped people. They hire them exclusively because they want to help them for a good cause.

I am not here to give free money to people, I pay for the work people do, therefore, if my job demands mentally and physically fit workers, how can I employ mentally channelged people?
This is why I do not pity anyone who says that he got fired at work because he was not meeting up to their demands. They use money to run the business so it is normal to send you away when you are not doing well.

In my home country, there is a law that prohibits people from discriminating because of disabilities but this happens rampantly. Interestingly, government jobs have quotas for disable people

You are not discriminatory at all , rather you want the best thing for your business to flourish , everybody likes employing physically fit workers to work in their organisation .

While big businesses and organizations have a policy that also hires mentally and physically challenged people, small businesses and individual business owners have to thing about sustainability, therefore, they cannot hire people who are not efficient

Are you neurodiverse? As in deal with something like ADD, ADHD, autism, severe anxiety and more. How do you deal with your neurodiversity in the work force? I have anxieties myself, so that's why I work online instead.

Fortunately for me I don't have any of this kind of problem when it comes to working both online and offline and it is something that I am very happy about because it would have been very challenging for me today with anxiety at my workplace.

Embracing neurodiversity in the workforce, organizations can foster a culture of inclusivity, unlock the potential of neurodivergent individuals, and reap the benefits of a diverse and innovative workforce.

While big businesses and organizations have a policy that also hires mentally and physically challenged people, small businesses and individual business owners have to thing about sustainability, therefore, they cannot hire people who are not efficient

Seriously that is something that is not going to support small businesses because such businesses require steady commitment from those that are working on such job. They are not supposed to be getting any prevention treatment because of their health issues. Like my farm now, I can't afford to hire one who's got mental health issues. It won't help my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds