Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Neobux/ Probux

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I've seen a number of people make a good amount of money out of these sites. They appear to be sites which people can use with very little skill to make a few thousand a month. It does take a lot of time to build up though.

Do you use these sites?

How do they make money? As more and more people are upgraded to gold and ultimate they have to pay out more of their ad revenue (probably over and above what they are earning)...

Advertisement Placeholder
I was earning with neobux but not anymore as i earn offline and it is sufficient for me..

It was a great experience with neobux. After some changes they made i left it.

Noobs.

The only way you will ever make money from a PTC is if you refer a bunch of noobs.

And no, I don't use that type of stuff.
Lmao harsh ;P

But I do tend to agree with you. I can not STAND Buxs sites. The only person they are good for is the owner of the site xD (That is if they actually end up getting enough users to make it worth while).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds