Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Needing help for the form to be filled for payment request

Pousinha

Legendary member
Credits
Good evening, I need informations about the form (in the Bizdustry Office) to be filled for payment request:
1) do the paypal e-mail become publicly visible after completing to fill up the form? I need to maintain private my paypal e-mail.
2) have we to fill the form on Fridays for Saturdays payments or may we fill the form whatever day of the week?
Thank you for reading

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you mean the withdraw page? We no longer process withdraw requests through the office board.

The information you fill in, remains private. It can only be seen by you, and the Administrative Staff that have access. You can submit any time of the week, so long as it is submitted before Saturday Morning.

Only you can see that information that you submit. It is setup to be private to the user. Once submitted, only the Administrative team can see it after your submission.

Ok, thank you very much. I opened the form to request and I see the number 9 in the field amount to fill. Does it mean 9 Biznotes?
What is the correct form to write down the amount to request 10.000 Biznotes? Is it 10,000 (with the comma), 10.000 (with the point after the first zero) or simply 10? As there is the advice Please, double-check your requisite, because you can no longer cancel the request, I'm afraid to mistake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds