Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National Toast Day

Belthazar

Loyal member
Credits
Apparently, this is a thing. If my throat didn't feel like hell, I'd eat a piece of toast to celebrate. Do you plan on eating any toast for National Toast Day?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly, I don't quite understand why we as humans come up with such things. We spend our time thinking of the craziest things such as Toast day. However, I will eat some toast only if I am allowed to add some butter and jelly to it.
If today is really national toast day, I don't quite understand the human race. :p

Honestly, I don't quite understand why we as humans come up with such things. We spend our time thinking of the craziest things such as Toast day. However, I will eat some toast only if I am allowed to add some butter and jelly to it.
If today is really national toast day, I don't quite understand the human race. :yum:
I agree there. Is the best thing we have to do in life is come up with stuff like this? xD

I agree there. Is the best thing we have to do in life is come up with stuff like this? xD
Exactly! We should be putting more hands on deck to try and cure cancer, and make the world a better place. However, we spend our time thinking of new holidays and events instead of really looking and seeing all the trouble we face as the human race. We have more things to deal with such as ISIS and world wars. Now what was this again? Toast Day? :tired:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds