Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫 Closed/Paused Naruto - 18+, OC only

Status
Not open for further replies.

synpastel

Recognized member
The site isn't open yet but it's close to opening. Ideally I'd be opening it in September.
It's an 18+ Naruto roleplay site. No word count minimum, original characters only. There's no overarching plot but rather we have small events going on in the different RP locations to help encourage members to engage with other characters in their homelands as well as encourage them to venture out and interact with other RP areas to get resources/information/etc.
It's rated 3-2-2 (go nuts with cursing, minor restrictions on violence and sex). We actively encourage a wide variety of characters (both ninja and non-ninja). We have a few custom clans set up on the site as well for characters to join in if they want. The site starts with the main 4 village areas (sound, sand, mist, leaf) but as we get more members, we'll likely gradually expand to other areas.

Appearance
I would recommend getting some Naruto style things on your forum. Graphics, or even the font being used for the banner - it can say the same thing, but I think it would be cool to have the Naruto similar font then possibly the colors being semi-similar such as the Orange/Dark Orange and blue outline. It will be a nice way for users to know just on appearance it is likely about Naruto.

1693170345377.png
I would also recommend adding more icons that relate to it such as the icon I shared for like the forum sections new posts and have it greyed out for no new posts? This would be good because I know it might be harder to find a more "naruto" styled theme.

Forum Area
I think your forum sections and categories are well organized and explain what each area is. I would almost suggest Member Directory up to the top of that category, but I think it makes sense where it is! Will you maybe add an image for "The World" to help users kind of see what it looks like? Not necessary, but curious, sometimes it turns out really well!

- - Forum Topics
As you continue to set up your RP I would add images to the topics such as the timeline or topics that help develop the storyline for the RP.

Other
I do like that you have the Links/Navigation off to the side. I would move the Affiliates to the bottom, as the rest is more so about the actual forum and it is in the middle of the list.

You're off to a wonderful start and I'm looking forward to your project as it opens up! :)

Appearance
I would recommend getting some Naruto style things on your forum. Graphics, or even the font being used for the banner - it can say the same thing, but I think it would be cool to have the Naruto similar font then possibly the colors being semi-similar such as the Orange/Dark Orange and blue outline. It will be a nice way for users to know just on appearance it is likely about Naruto.

View attachment 1906 I would also recommend adding more icons that relate to it such as the icon I shared for like the forum sections new posts and have it greyed out for no new posts? This would be good because I know it might be harder to find a more "naruto" styled theme.
I'll add some forum icons with the "new post vs no new post" off to the side so we have more of Naruto based vibe, haha.
I'm all for minimalism in general because it tends to be easier on connections and the like.
I'll see if I can get a nice logo/header for the site made :)

The fieldset areas overlap the sidebar on the registration page for me. You're using a fixed width for the board, I recommend using a fluid width instead. There's a lot of empty space on each side of the wrapper that could be condensed. Also, if you're going to have a sidebar you might want to add this to your board wrapper to keep it from overflowing the wrapper:

JavaScript:
<script>
$('#innerwrapper').css('min-height', $('#navi + div').height() + 'px');
</script>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds