Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My point is not credited after comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oloritoks

Addicted member
Credits
I have been on bizdustry for quite a while now but any time I make a comment I noticed that I don't always get credited for that. Help me look into this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been on bizdustry for quite a while now but any time I make a comment I noticed that I don't always get credited for that. Help me look into this.
Deer amount is only paid by making comment and post. Those who make a comment on your friends will not be credited. This is really a good website to earn money easily they will not make any wrong action.

You are a new member bro, you have not been verified. It seems you are from Nigeria. Send your details to bizdustry email and message the admin to verify you. What you should include in the email is your username, your ID card or NIN, Verification process on a piece of paper.

I think your comments will be short. Or not related to the subject
Write something informative and logical. Your message should be at least in 150 plus characters. I think this is bizdustry,s administration policy.
[automerge]1609766976[/automerge]
If you write small message then try again. Write something more related to the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds